**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FINALLY. Do we think Old Man Logan was buffed better than the beta??

Alright they finally released in the blog that OML and Colussus buffs will go live with the new update. Now I'm curious the wording they used was fairly tricky, it says " rip your opponent to shreds with the improved Old Man Logan, and bring your opponent to a halt with the reworked Colossus!" Do we think these are to imply that both of them are buffed up beyond what the beta?? what are your thoughts?

Comments

• NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    I can see that. The wording seems to me like they may have changed Colossus and just went with the normal beta form of OML.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Considering that the whole reason their buffs were delayed was because they wanted to tune them a little more I think it's possible they are stronger since their betas
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    yea thats true @Hellow they hyped him up a lot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they gave them both a bit more of a buff than the beta! would be awesome to see them both be viable champs in more than just arena
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38

It just means they are better than what they are now, not compared to the beta.
    Doesn't mean they weren't even more buffed from what they were in the beta, still

To quote Kabam, "After looking at our data and the feedback from our Beta Testers, we wanted to make a few tuning adjustments prior to their release." They themselves implied that they were considering a few changes for them so it could totally be possible.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t confirm an extra buff on the beta but I’ve cautiously got my hopes up there will be an extra buff, as the beta, while pretty good overall, I can see them being used for the endgame