**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should join the “Suicide Squad”?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I run full suicides and my starting lineup is maxed 4* Omega Red, Ghost and Domino and r4 5* Corvus.
Just got Uncollected and working towards a team that can 100% uncollected EQ.

Which 4* in my roster should I rank up to r5. None are awakened but I have a generic gem. Keep in mind I have recoil so that will effect play style since I cannot freely use Specials. Thank you for your input!

Who should join the “Suicide Squad”? 9 votes

Dormammu
0%
Ghost Rider
11%
smy168 1 vote
Hulk
0%
Human Torch
11%
MoNsTeR_804 1 vote
Killmonger
33%
UlsorTehsigzorzEwell65SSS69 3 votes
Morningstar
11%
TheSquish671 1 vote
Ultron (Movie)
0%
Vision AoU
11%
Zaymels 1 vote
Void
11%
Terra 1 vote
Luke Cage
11%
der0815fuchs 1 vote

Comments

• ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    Vision AoU
    You've got all the right tools besides a heal block and power control champ. Vision is your guy for that
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    @RazorDevil, I would run the trinity if I had them! I don’t even have a 3*Wasp. Ghost is still good on her own but I would definitely love a Wasp.
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    Vision AoU

@RazorDevil, I would run the trinity if I had them! I don’t even have a 3*Wasp. Ghost is still good on her own but I would definitely love a Wasp.

If you were to get a 4* or higher wasp I would substitute either vision or domino for her. The synergy is really a quality of life feature but there are some insrances of passive AI unwilling to attack and so your use your specials onto their block.
    Hmmm. The vote seems pretty split. Any other input on who the best option is for my team or should I just go with Vision? The problem with him is that to use his power control and heal block, I have to use specials which self inflict damage and he has no way to heal. But maybe that benefit is worth the cost.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Hmmm. The vote seems pretty split. Any other input on who the best option is for my team or should I just go with Vision? The problem with him is that to use his power control and heal block, I have to use specials which self inflict damage and he has no way to heal. But maybe that benefit is worth the cost.

It's situation-dependant. Vision shines for power control and heal block and benefits the most out of these champs from Suicides. If you know you're gonna need power control, bring him in. I'd personally awaken that Void with the gem and get him to as high a sig as you can. While he doesn't benefit much from Suicides, he's the best champion out of those options imo. Plus, then he'd have the ability to reverse heal instead of just block it like Vision. Then you'd only need to bring him in for power control (which he can still do a good job of at Rank 4.)
    I find the Killmonger votes interesting. I really wasn’t considering him especially since I don’t run the synergies that help him purify debuffs.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Vision isnt good with suicides at all for 1 big reason : recoil. Vision depends on spamming his sp1 or sp2 and doesnt hit hard which harms you more than it helps you. Out of that list KM and maybe ghost rider or human torch is your best bet.