**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman stealth

Kabam,
Can you guys change Spiderman stealth's name to what it is suppose to be...
Night Monkey!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It is supposed to be how it is in the game.
    Night monkey was just a nickname, for a movie
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I find myself in the unfortunate position of having to agree with Wisp here. It's only a nickname. SSSM is a better one imo.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It would be funny
  • Though a funny idea and nice suggestion, I believe we're going to keep it as is. ;)
  • PweldPweld Posts: 6
    edited October 2019

So you're saying they should all be named Peter Parker instead of Spiderman?
    Pweld said:

So you're saying they should all be named Peter Parker instead of Spiderman?
    Spiderman has been Peters secret identity for years. Of course hed use that which is more famous, than something only known to the Germans (I think it were them in the movie) as Nightmonkey.
    Peter Parker even said it himself.
    Mary Jane: "Night Monkey?"
    Peter Parker: "That's what it said on the news, and the news never lies"

Marvel even made an official Night Monkey trailer but no Stealth Suit Spiderman trailer to be found.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/io9.gizmodo.com/spider-mans-alter-ego-the-night-monkey-gets-the-offic-1838193681/amp
    Also, they are never in Germany in the movie. It was mostly set in Venice which is in Italy so they'd be Italian.
    Bro you even got a response from a Mod which works for Kabam. Sorry to say it's not gonna happen