**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected guidance

With the new calender on the way I decided to buckle down and go for the title after sitting on the last 5.2 quest to build my skill level and I have never watched any videos to see the Collectors abilites and I would like to see if there are any tips that could help me push through his last 33% health after using 1 l2 team revive, 1 l2 revive and a handful of farmed l3 pots from RoL.

This is the team that I have in the quest currently. I have made the mistake of bringing Blade because I thought the Collector had a villain tag.(poor research on my part) so my game plan moving forward is to pop a team revive when I get more units, run through Blade, AA, GR, the Voodoo hopefully bringing him to 18% then finishing with Venom.

If anyone can provide any tips or another game plan it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    This is where you take the glass cannon (or super evader), you brought specifically for the Collector, and only use 20% revives until Collector is done (standard internet advice for Collector)

Not having said glass cannon (or super evader), pick the guy you caused the most damage with, and use 20% revives until complete. Never use heals.
    Only use 40% revives, when you run out of 20%'s.

With 46 units, this is gonna suck (most online guys recommend bringing at least 1000 units, to make sure you can finish fight)