**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old man logan buff

Hi everyone when I heard about the old man logan buff I was happy and excited as my first 5* was logan himself. However I do not know if he is worth ranking. If he is pls reply what tier and why he’s worth it. Thanks so much for the support :smile:

Comments

• EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Wait until the buff is released...
  • I'll be sure to get back to you when the buff comes out. See you in a few weeks
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    edited October 2019
    Thx gingerbread see u ltr :)
  • As promised I'm back. I took my duped 5* oml to r4 and increased his sig a little to see how it scaled with his ability. So I find him fun. I will agree that changing how his regen works is a questionable choice, but it is what it is. If you time specials right then you can keep the regen goin without having to suffer long if at all for the timer. His sp2 does some good damage as well as the bleeds that can be proc off of can drain a champ quickly. The unblockable attacks after a certain furies is nice too. Someone posted about running him with a certain synergy team, I haven't tried that yet but it looks like it definitely helps and make him more fun. Conclusion, try before you buy. See if you like using him and if he works with what you're progression goal is at the moment, but I'm a fan so far.
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    thx gingerbredmonsta for all the support :smiley:
  • Yeah man hope you found it useful
  • Hello everybodies. How his is buffness?

I'm enjoying it
  • I'm not a fan of the new buff for OML.. But the Colossus buff is awesome