**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you run suicides for hard content?

For hard content like act 6 do you ruin suicides? I prefer to cause it makes fights faster and just rather farm potions

Do you run suicides for hard content? 104 votes

Yes suicides
48%
GamerVdh2008danielmathBashlordRandomlyGeneratedMagicBentonKDoggg2017SpeedbumpDamiano83Gregdagr8Lvernon15ЗАКСОЛИНKayne34AKTEKRasiloverCounterFreakSaransh245TaZ_4178My_SuperiorEpicGOAT 50 votes
No suicides
51%
TheTAbyssBigPoppaCBONEShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabWorld EaterRaganatorxNigjdrum663Emil_LimsonTerraiSenbergBajjsbwuqjwFoxhero007myPUNCAKEkfd2010WaynedavyExHavokOrcDovahkiin 54 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes suicides
    I run quake omega and ghost in most of my teams so yes
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No suicides
    Nope haven't touched them in years, and R5 Ghost is one of my main champs. And I do have all the synergies.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Yes suicides
    I haven't turned off suicides in probably 6 months. No champ is immune to damage. 😁😜😁
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It depends on your roster and how dependant you are on specials. If have corvus, OR, CM movie or a lot of robots and dont need specials, then 100% yes, if you dont then I would not.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    No suicides
    I just never got into using them early on and never re-adjusted later.

If I pulled a 5* Omega, I'd have to consider reworking it, but I haven't with my 5* r5 Ghost and she still feels like a cheat code sometimes. I've always just been weary of the recoil health loss costing me a win
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    No suicides
    If I could afford suicides then yes
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    Yes suicides
    Yes definitely depends one my part ect if ther a void I’m definitely don’t wont to use them unless I’m using ghost
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes suicides
    I voted yes, but I only recently (like since last thursday) started investing in suicides. I currently have 1 point in recoil and 1 point in Liquid Courage, and I'm already noticing a big difference in my damage output. I also have very suicide friendly champs in my questing team (Ghost, Corvus, Aegon, Quake, and Namor), so I feel like it's a good choice for me to invest in it. It does make it irritating to use other champs, like in gated quests like this months alternate realities thing, but overall, I think it's worth it. I'm also a big arena grinder, so they help me out there too.
  • If suicides increase item use, no.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    No suicides
    -sixate- said:

Nope haven't touched them in years, and R5 Ghost is one of my main champs. And I do have all the synergies.

Ditto.

I gave up on suicides ages ago ... I do have a couple champs (Iceman/Ghost/Corvus) that hugely benefit, however, I didn't like what it did to the rest of my roster, and I didn't like having to spend resources and time to keep switching .. so I settled on a nice simple mastery setup, and never looked back .. :)
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Yes suicides
    It definitely depends on how many suicide friendly champs you have. But any champ can survive a fight or two with suicides if you need a certain utility.
    Your main lane clearers need to thrive with suicides in order for it to become a full time strategy tho.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    No suicides
    Suicides are a pain. Not worth the hassle to have to deal with recoil since it adds less than you would think to special damage.

If it went

base attack = X, recoil adds 30%/ so
    1.3X -> X

it would be great and worth the tradeoff, but it doesn't do that. It used to say that it increased special attack damage by the stated percentage, but it didn't really do that either. They could have implemented Red Hulk's accurate and direct damage bonus system and called it a day, but they didn't do that.

Anyway, unless I mained Omega Red 100% or some other champs under specific circumstances, they aren't worth it to me.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes suicides

I voted yes, but I only recently (like since last thursday) started investing in suicides. I currently have 1 point in recoil and 1 point in Liquid Courage, and I'm already noticing a big difference in my damage output. I also have very suicide friendly champs in my questing team (Ghost, Corvus, Aegon, Quake, and Namor), so I feel like it's a good choice for me to invest in it. It does make it irritating to use other champs, like in gated quests like this months alternate realities thing, but overall, I think it's worth it. I'm also a big arena grinder, so they help me out there too.

Do not open suicides unless you can max one of them. You nearly take the same damage for lesser benefit. Seems like the wisest play anyway...

Also, I’ve had suicides on for over a year, so I don’t quite recall all the details. They are insanely valuable considering the most dominant champs in the game.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes suicides
    I always keep suicides on
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    No suicides
    Don’t run them. Not a fan of being limited to sp3.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes suicides
    xNig said:

Don’t run them. Not a fan of being limited to sp3.

Corvus, Ghost, Omega, Warlock, and Claire disagree.

They can throw all sorts of stuff!

Nick Fury and his buddy Deadpool also say they can help. :-)