**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I ARE ELDER'S BANE! ... MVP?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

I finished this tonight and it felt pretty good lol ... I took a strange path towards the end ... I finished Ultron 100% first then worked my to Mephisto and the others ... I went MODOK last because for whatever reason I hate fighting him and he gives me the most trouble.

Hard to pinpoint an MVP through it all ... Corvus .. Angel ... Luke ... Void .. Venom ... Venom the Duck ... OG Hulk .. Sym Supreme .. they all were stellar in certain areas.

Now the decision begins .. should I awaken my 5* Sym Supreme, Medusa or The Thing? lol

Interested though if anyone finished up the way I did and went for Ultron 100% first? He was the easiest level to me with Corvus.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I did ultron 4th but did 5.4 exploration 2nd.
    And i wouldn't use generic on either of the options IMO
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    yeah I kinda get that sense too on the generic ... i think i'm gonna just sit on it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I was wondering what quest this is then realized it’s act 5, congratulations
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'd wait until you pull someone worthy of a generic because none of the champs you listed are, hold onto to it for an Aegon, Omega Red, Namor, or someone of their like, you'll be happy you did when you finally pull them. I also went for completing Ultron first, though I did that because I had the Holy Trinity which made Blade a beast against him.
    good advice .. i have a duped Omega 5* already :) ... Namor would be nice .. Warlock too .. any of the more recent champs I'd take.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I believe I explored them in this order:

Chapter 1
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 2
    @StevieManWonder i just pulled a 5* Warlock ... should i use the generic on him?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

@StevieManWonder i just pulled a 5* Warlock ... should i use the generic on him?

Asbulet not do’s not need it.
    ok cool .. thanks Gamer

ok cool .. thanks Gamer

Np just keep getting feac if u won’t to dups him u might getting lucky but only if u felling u need to dups him he perfect undups.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Well done op.

Generic awakening gems are tough. I finished act 5 a few weeks after 5.4 release. I then sat on the generic for 2 months before pulling blade. Used it on him and subsequently pulled him 5 more times in less than 6 months from the basic crystal. I’m still sitting on my generic ag from LoL.

Best advice is to use it on a champ that will help you the most and quickly. Most of us can just give examples but it’ll be up to you to decide what will help your game in the long run.

Take time to do some research on the champs available that are specific counters to large amounts of content.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @DeaconVelvet I have no idea what Warlock's sig ability is to be honest, I don't have him at any rarity. But Gamer says no so I would go with him

This is what warlock bait is not a whole lot nice at time
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Used my AG on CaIW, had 100 stones for him at the time. Never regretted it. Have him at sig174 now, slowly creeping to that magic 200. By that time I might have a Heimdall too for 6.2.2...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save the gem for namor omega void caiw aegon nick and maybe ghost, there’s probably a couple I missed but they’re the main options
    Hmmm i considered Ghost @Lvernon15 but i don't think she needs it at all. i'm gonna see who i pull in the next few weeks. I have a 6* Void so he's killer already ... if I ever pull CAIW then for sure he'd probably get it. My Omega 6* is beast plus I have him 5* duped too ... i have a cosmic 5* AG .. probably gonna use that on Medusa or Venom.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hmmm i considered Ghost @Lvernon15 but i don't think she needs it at all. i'm gonna see who i pull in the next few weeks. I have a 6* Void so he's killer already ... if I ever pull CAIW then for sure he'd probably get it. My Omega 6* is beast plus I have him 5* duped too ... i have a cosmic 5* AG .. probably gonna use that on Medusa or Venom.

Use the cosmic on medusa, venom doesn’t need it at all
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Congrats! I also knocked out the ultron quest first (with Medusa instead of Corvus, but same idea), then finished chapter 1, chapter 4, chapter 2 (did all my runs at Collector early to get over that nuisance), and then chapter 3 last only because that chapter was annoying with damage reduction and long paths. If you don't want to use the generic on Medusa (who definitely benefits from it, but more defensively), I'd save it for someone like Aegon or Namor, you'll be glad you did!
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Just saw you said you have a cosmic AG... DEFINITELY awaken Medusa with that, and save your generic
    @UHJ69 ... definitely thinking hard on it .. but having Corvus ya know negates needing many cosmic high champs lol
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Who's Angel?
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Wait for warlock
    i don't plan to tackle 6.2 for a while