**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persistent charges broken [Merged Thread]

Comments

• RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106

Same here, Nick Fury started with poison and the fury in aw for me. Also corvus doenst get charges. As far as i can see all the Persistent charges are gone

Happened to the duck too
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 68

Hey there, we're bringing this to the rest of the team. For those who haven't, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw this, who you were fighting, who else was on your team at the time, and what nodes were active for the fight, if you remember them?

I've just done it using my nick against my alliances capiw in a duel so basically nothing was active
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Cull is still gaining charges.
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    It's effecting our entire alliance. MS, Fury, Corvus, you name it, no charges
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited October 2019
    Yep, noticed w/ Ægon and Cap Marvel Movie...persistent symbol is gone. I had what should have been a combo of over 80 carry over (with Ægon) and I started the fight with zero. I don't have enough energy to check CMM's in AWA right now, though.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra what's up?!
  • Schwa77Schwa77 Posts: 15
    AW. Brought in Nick Fury, instantly entered second phase. Nodes were Power Reserve and some stat-boosters against Yellowjacket. The Persistent Charge icon wasn't present on Fury's profile/icon.
  • Seeing similar with aegon & corvus in Master guilly 2099 boss quest. Charges for corvus seem to be functioning (got tech + avenger charge & have 2 cruelties on the next fight) but aren't displayed properly in the UI. Aegon - I haven't looked at extensively in this state, but am starting the next fight with 4 of his blue icons indicating 4 of the abilities from his pc's are active.
  • RobertkoRobertko Posts: 47
    Bug in new update. I haven't updated, I still have persistent charges.
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    @Demonzfyre hes got 2, but the damage wasn’t adding up. Defeated an avenger and mutant (iron man OG and Sabertooth)
  • R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
    edited October 2019
    Captain Marvel movie is missing her persistent charges but luckily they show up inside the actual fight.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We are looking into this now!
    edited October 2019
    I don't know what to tell you. Mines working just fine damage wise. The damage output in the video is conistant with other day 3 fights on that node.

If hes like Cull, he'll still get the charges, they just don't show. I tested cull and he still got his as well.
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    Yes. I tried with Aegon in AQ map 5. persistence charge is broken.
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107

Yes. I tried with Aegon in AQ map 5. persistence charge is broken.

This started happening after new update where 0.0 MB is downloaded
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Yeah, no persistent charges showing for Aegon either. It may just be a display bug.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The effects are still there for me, but the Counter in Battle and the Image showing what Champions have Persistent Charges in the Menu are just gone... This is in every Menu and Gamemode btw, also like the others said it only started recently today.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    I remember in the past.. the charges for Corvus were actually not being applied. Hopefully it's just visual, but still needs to be fixed asap.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    5* Morningstar. War, teammates Guillotine 4* and Mephisto 6*. Not collecting souls.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

I don't know what to tell you. Mines working just fine damage wise. The damage output in the video is conistant with other day 3 fights on that node.

If hes like Cull, he'll still get the charges, they just don't show. I tested cull and he still got his as well.

Can confirm that. Took a fight with Venom the Duck in AQ. Persistant Charges are missing, but he still activates his buffs and can store them. So Corvus should work too. Only Nick Fury is really broken.
    Can confirm as well the same thing happened with my VtD, though I have yet to test if I can still save new Buffs... I would try but I keep getting spammed with Armor Up Buffs 😒
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    They’re not displaying, but I just used VTD in a quest, stored a Fury, and it showed up the next fight. So they’re working, just not showing up. Pain in the butt with Ægon, thought I had lost his hits in AQ.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    I fought fury in a quest and he started on second phase degen

Can confirm that. Took a fight with Venom the Duck in AQ. Persistant Charges are missing, but he still activates his buffs and can store them. So Corvus should work too. Only Nick Fury is really broken.
    Yep. My alliance is reporting the same with NF.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    In case kabam is unaware or anyone else. Me and couple Alliance mates Noticed the charges were gone visually and also tested out that they were not there and not working. Tested Mephisto and let him get beat up and never triggered a regen. Same outcome with multiple champs. Hope you are aware and are able to hotfix this.
  • Propane722Propane722 Posts: 14
    Same thing with Cull. Won the first fight in war and received no persistent charge.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    It’s all champs with persistent charges. My cap sparkles had 23 binary charges on her in war from first fight and now it’s gone.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yup I noticed this with Corvus in aw
    I didn't test if it was a visual glitch or they were gone but for me the display was gone