**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 champion advice

So, when 6.2 first came out, I tried the champion, yet couldn’t figure out the last part with the indestructible charges...
Roster has grown a little since then so I figured try again
Any advice on who to bring in for this fight?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Only Option i see is shehulk. Spam heavies to cancel the unstoppable, but high skill required for spacing, evading and timing
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I personally did it with a 4/55 CAIW. I know others have done it with SS and She-Hulk. Not sure what ranks people pulled it off with. Looks like yours is a 3/45. You'll likely take a lot of chip damage, so if you can get her to 4/55, she may be your best bet.

Generally speaking though, you'll need someone with high health and block proficiency.

He's a real PIA no matter what though, so I wish you the best of luck!
  • Options
    CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167

Only Option i see is shehulk. Spam heavies to cancel the unstoppable, but high skill required for spacing, evading and timing

How about spider Gwen?
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

PIA?....ehm short for?

I don’t have red hulk, so this is just asking: wouldn’t his physical resistance be usefull for the final phase, in terms of taking block damage? Since that’s the phase where op struggled with the most during his 1st attempt.
  • Options
    Why even try?
    This seriously is the most ridiculous thing.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Why even try?

you either need to be super careful or bring someone to better handle the unstoppable. To be honest and I feel bad saying this, your account just does not seem ready for it. You can do it but it would take massive amount of skill.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

PIA?....ehm short for?
    @Epistriatus Apologies, I missed the T. Should have been "PITA". Pain In The ***
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Why even try?

you either need to be super careful or bring someone to better handle the unstoppable. To be honest and I feel bad saying this, your account just does not seem ready for it. You can do it but it would take massive amount of skill.
    You have 4000 units, and revives only cost 40. Just spend some units and grind arena to get them back
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Also, to get rid of the charges, you have to dex The Champions special hits. Sp1 is easier. Wait for the 2nd to last hit, dash in, then dash out.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Why even try?

You have 4000 units, and revives only cost 40. Just spend some units and grind arena to get them back
    Just spending the units won't help. You have to practice practice practice dashing in and out. Or go the route I did, Max out mystic dispersion so you can have no fear of dying while you're dashing in and out on the last 10%. KT1 has a great video how any mystic can beat the last 10% and its true.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d suggest magik and heavy md, sp3 cycling and a ton of practice
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

mgj0630 said:

PIA?....ehm short for?
    @Epistriatus Apologies, I missed the T. Should have been "PITA". Pain In The ***
    Yeah ok, thanks, that makes more sense 😉 and I absolutely agree that he is just that....

• Options
    Lormif said:

Why even try?

Lormif said:

Why even try?

Unstoppable isn’t the problem. It’s the charges at the end.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Why even try?

Lormif said:

Why even try?

Unstoppable isn’t the problem. It’s the charges at the end.
    Which still requires perfect intercept evade from you, your champs are mostly on the low hps side and he has block pen. You would have to use the double evade method to evade the specials and evade the chop which requires excellent timing
  • Options

Lormif said:

Why even try?

Have you even done the fight? You can spend a million units and it won’t help you. You either have the right skills or champs or you dont
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Awaken ms take her to r4 and you’re golden
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Doesnt sunspot have near perfect block on specials or Am i just wrong? Could be your best bet for final 10%
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Magik, shehulk or spidergwen are your best bets
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Doesnt sunspot have near perfect block on specials or Am i just wrong? Could be your best bet for final 10%

Just gonna get cornered by unstoppable and wrecked. Plus its parries not all blocks and only when they're incinerated.
  • Options
    You'd have to parry the 1st hit of every special to have the perfect block. Probably easier learning to just dex it than getting that timing down enough
  • Options
    At the end of the day, it’s just a ridiculous and near impossible thing that’s no good for the game. I think most people would agree that kabam should nerf, and it shouldn’t require super specific champs to beat.
  • Options

At the end of the day, it’s just a ridiculous and near impossible thing that’s no good for the game. I think most people would agree that kabam should nerf, and it shouldn’t require super specific champs to beat.

Myself and the rest of the people who explored 6.2 would probably disagree with that
  • Options
    Everyone is constantly saying the game caters to whales that just throw money at content and doesn't reward skill. Well, here's what you've all been asking for
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Yeah when i did this fight i fid about 30 duels to get the timing down and funny enough i had more trouble with the 40 -> 10% phase than the final phase
  • Options

It does not require a specifc champ. In fact you confirmed that when you stated that you can deal with the unstoppable, the only thing people take specific champs in. What it requires is you to be skilled. Having r5s and r2 6* help tremendously in soaking the damage, but if you can deal with the unstoppable and evade the specials then you should have no issues.
  • Options

You'd have to parry the 1st hit of every special to have the perfect block. Probably easier learning to just dex it than getting that timing down enough

I dont think you have to do the first, just one of them, atleast the spotlight and my champ is not clear that it has to be the first.

For as long as Sunspot’s Opponent is Incinerated, Well-Timed blocks grant 100% Perfect Block chance for the duration of his Opponents Combo or Special Attack.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

I dont think you have to do the first, just one of them, atleast the spotlight and my champ is not clear that it has to be the first.

For as long as Sunspot’s Opponent is Incinerated, Well-Timed blocks grant 100% Perfect Block chance for the duration of his Opponents Combo or Special Attack.
    Right it doesnt have to be the first hit of the special but youd have to parry the initial you go to block to get the subsequent perfect blocks.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

It does not require a specifc champ. In fact you confirmed that when you stated that you can deal with the unstoppable, the only thing people take specific champs in. What it requires is you to be skilled. Having r5s and r2 6* help tremendously in soaking the damage, but if you can deal with the unstoppable and evade the specials then you should have no issues.
    You yourself said that I needed someone for unstoppable, and your first comment was my roster wasn’t ready.
    Point?