**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice wanted.

Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
I want to get to Proven. I'd like some advice on who's good to use. And don't tell me 'git gud'.

my 5*s are: Phoenix at 2/34, Emma Frost, Rocket, Ghost, Yellowjacket, and Ronan at r1 top end and Bishop at 1/20 or so.
my best 4*s are GR, Hulk, DD Classic, Iron Fist, Wolverine and Cable at 3/25 or so. Got a bunch of other 4*s at 2/19.

Comments

• Options
    Which act is proven again?
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Focus on getting a team to 4/40 if 4 * and try to get emma frost and ghost up to 3/35 (GR has been great for me, also hulk was also. Really depends on who you have duped and who you like using. Focus on getting a team of 5 up to snuff though.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    If im not mistaken proven is act 3. Any 4 star champ at 3/30 would suffice tbh.With 3/25 certainly still doable. How good are you with Ghost? I aint a ghost player so from your line up I would use GR / Rocket / Hulk / Wolverine / Yellow Jacket
    All the best
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Emma Frost will take you very far. And Ghost will beat the game for you if you have the synergy team and know how to use her
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Focus on emma and ghost they'll take u far
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

If im not mistaken proven is act 3. Any 4 star champ at 3/30 would suffice tbh.With 3/25 certainly still doable. How good are you with Ghost? I aint a ghost player so from your line up I would use GR / Rocket / Hulk / Wolverine / Yellow Jacket
    All the best

Emma and ghost alone will do much more for him than yj, hulk, wolverine and rocket
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★

I want to get to Proven. I'd like some advice on who's good to use. And don't tell me 'git gud'.

my 5*s are: Phoenix at 2/34, Emma Frost, Rocket, Ghost, Yellowjacket, and Ronan at r1 top end and Bishop at 1/20 or so.
    my best 4*s are GR, Hulk, DD Classic, Iron Fist, Wolverine and Cable at 3/25 or so. Got a bunch of other 4*s at 2/19.

You have ghost as a 5* and you are not yet proven. What you need are serious mcoc lessons. Am not sure you are ready for the contest
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Emma and ghost alone will do much more for him than yj, hulk, wolverine and rocket

If he is a gr8 ghost player then yes. i dont use emma and i consider h3r as more for defence than offence but that is just my opinion. Dont get me wrong I think she is a gr8 champ too. Im just thinking of the OP's skill.

I also took into consideration that the OP is yet to become proven whilst alredy having 5 star champs which to me gives an impression that s/he isnt skilled yet. Ghost requires a specific playstyle so I chose champs that are easy to play with (aside from GR who is also complex) and that have some useful offensive utilities without requiring too much of a skill. Again that is just my opinion. upto the OP what s/he thinks

• Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    If Hulk is duped, he's great for general questing, especially at that level of the game where there aren't a lot of curve balls thrown at you. As his health wears down, he hits harder. If you have a Thor Rags to throw in with him, he goes indestructible when his health is low and his damage is maximized.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Visit 'Dork Lessons' to learn the basics. Act 3 can easily be done with 2* if you have some skills. So yes, I am telling you to git gud, but not as abuse but actual advice.

https://youtu.be/9c5l3cGt_DI

Here's me doing a run with the old gods.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Honestly anyone you listed will work
    Act three is super easy and with five stars, it should be a breeze for you
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    2/34, 1/20, 2/19... what's going on here? You should stop upgrading all your champs simultaneously and prioritize. Focus on getting your your best five champs ranked & leveled as high as possible, and then branch out little by little so you can have some versatility in your team. Everyone else can sit at 1/1 indefinitely.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Your problem is: you invest way too much resources on every champion, while you should concentrate on a few good ones.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I'm sorry mate but "git gud" seems like a decent advice in this case. Act 4 completion can be done with any 4* at or above 2/20 level or any 5* (straight outta a crystal works too, no upgrades needed), even a 3* 3/30 or above can get the work done.

It looks like you got a roster which is way above the minimum requirement, it should be a piece of cake normally, if I were you I'd care less about the upgrades and more on the skill.

Do you have 3/3 Parry, 1/3 Dexterity, 5/5 Precision and 5/5 Cruelty in your Masteries? They'll help you a lot. Cheers!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★

Your problem is: you invest way too much resources on every champion, while you should concentrate on a few good ones.

this is very true. I've been putting a lot into getting 2* champs maxed out and most 3* champs to 3/29.

As for the fact I'm not Proven, it's largely down to me concentrating on monthly events and side-events and cat quests for ranking up. I have done the first 3 Act 3 quests at 100% but I want to get on through Act 3 to get the better calendar.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    This discussion should be closed cause am dying of laughter here. Getting proven is like just logging into the game how hard is this for some people.