Good thing they took away the ability for uncollected to buy that Cavalier daily deal!

That thing was actually worth the 10 bucks a day kinda so I was spending like 60 bucks a week on this game and probably would have kept doing it indefinitely. Now that I cant the other deal is **** so Ill be saving alot of money. That could be like 240 a month on this game. Seems like a bad move on their part. I'm a little bummed but its probably good lol.

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 832 ★★★
    They didn't take away the ability from Uncollected. They only ran the Cavalier deal one week. Cavaliers can't buy it anymore either.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 372 ★★

They didn't take away the ability from Uncollected. They only ran the Cavalier deal one week. Cavaliers can't buy it anymore either.

Oh it not even a thing for anyone? Didnt know that. I expected that to be the normal for them now. And I was thinking about making the push to Cavalier too lol.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    for the privilege of 2 cracks every 30 days at 11k featureds (3 if you time it well) for $10, and for all the 200 unit 3 star champs you'll ever want, cavalier is where you want to push to anyway.
  • RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 715 ★★★

That thing was actually worth the 10 bucks a day kinda so I was spending like 60 bucks a week on this game and probably would have kept doing it indefinitely. Now that I cant the other deal is **** so Ill be saving alot of money. That could be like 240 a month on this game. Seems like a bad move on their part. I'm a little bummed but its probably good lol.

240 a month... LoooooL. I spend more than that on a daily basis.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 372 ★★

Bro! You spend 7,200 a month on this game? Really?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    I got squat from those deals this time.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Not the best thing to be happy at