**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Getting uncollected(before the calender change)

Help with the collector plz. I have posted below my roster, and how many units should i go in with,(i don't have any team revives saved up or big boosts).I am planning to have around 1000 units

Comments

• Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63

Majik and Venom are at 4/55
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I used two team revives on the Collector way back when, using a much weaker roster. But that's me. Many have done much better than me, many have done much worse than me.

I think if you go in with that team, and you play smart, you should be okay. Also, remember that boosts cost less than revives. If you're unsure of yourself, go in boosted up to your eyeballs. The faster you deal damage, the less revives you'll ultimately need.
    @DNA3000 which champs should i take in?(hope i am not disturbing you)
  • MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
    Can I see your mastery set up

Help please 😢
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Pool5555 said:

@DNA3000 which champs should i take in?(hope i am not disturbing you)

It's been a while, but from your roster I would probably bring Medusa, CapIW, Blade, Magik, and Venom. I would use Medusa initially, try to get an armor shatter and bleeds while you still have any ability accuracy and the fight is relatively easier. Then go to Blade and just try to land as much damage as possible, then CapIW, then Magik, then Venom.

Part of the reason for going in that order is to take advantage of Bane. Bane deals more damage to the Collector when you have more health, so as the fight gets harder, you want to be using your higher health champs. That way you'll be dealing more damage from Bane towards the end of the fight.

In fact, it is important to note that Bane can be your best weapon against the Collector because all you have to do is tag him to transfer it, and then it deals unavoidable damage constantly to the Collector. Focus on doing good transfers, then deal as much damage as possible after it transfers, then slow down when the Bane "clock" reaches about seven or eight o'clock so you can start getting ready for the next transfer. Unless you're a twitch reflex god you'll probably not one-shot him, but if you don't panic and just try to deal as much damage as possible while you're alive, you can reduce the number of revives to a manageable level.

Also, because of Bane I would recommend only reviving Magik or Venom (which ever one you seem to be more successful with) and healing them to full or near full. Do not use the normal tactic of just reviving and trying to see if you can finish him off before you die that people often do in other content. When it comes to the Collector fight, you want maximum "free" damage from Bane.

If you have problems with Bane on the path to the Collector and are spending just to overcome Bane, I would recommend not attempting the Collector and backing out and trying again. Take the Collector when you're comfortable with Bane transfers. You don't need Bane getting cheap kills on you while you're fighting the Collector: that just gets expensive.

The Collector is the MCOC Boogeyman. Everyone hears horror stories about him, and one-shots on him are still rare. But especially these days with rank 4 and rank 5 champs he's not as scary to fight if you take some time to research how his phases work and you know how to deal with Bane.
    Thnx man really helped
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    With that team, you probably won’t need 1000 credits. As long as you have some revives and potions already stocked up, I would say 500 is probably enough. Good luck!
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    You can beat him if you can get to him. You got this! Use those units after doing a little research. If you have stark spiderman he is mvp.