**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger indestructible charge vs karnak sp3

Hello, I was playing dungeon where I face Karnak with my killmonger I noticed... I throw sp2 and immediate karnam throw sp3 .. killmonger was indestructible.. but after his sp3 ends .. I got damage even if my indestructible charges were there.. same match I had 4 indestructible charges for kill but I am getting damaged from his regular hits .. is it bug?? Or Karnak ability please help me..

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    KMs indestructible charges are on him. Karnaks sp3 redues opponents DAA (which is shown in your screenshot) which can cause those kinds of abillities to fail. KM might have had them active but Karnak ignored them.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

So you took those screenshots for forum purposes only and never decided to actually read what's shown there? Got it.

Not everyone knows that KM's charges are subject to AAR. Dial your outrage down a little on these topics please.
    Sadly they’re subject to AARs. Its also not working against sparky sp3.
  • JanabestJanabest Posts: 9

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

So you took those screenshots for forum purposes only and never decided to actually read what's shown there? Got it.

Not everyone knows that KM's charges are subject to AAR. Dial your outrage down a little on these topics please.
    White knight in shining armor.

Come on, mate. Killmonger is not innately immune to aar, so there's no reason to assume that he wouldn't be affected by karnak's daze. The only way to not even assume that that's what happened is to literally not read what's shown in the screenshot at all lol.

Get real.
    He asked nicely for help. People misread things, interpret them differently, miss details while reading. Would have totally told him off if he had said "cash grab" , "slap in the face" and all that usual stuff but he just asked for help.

Also to your point, not everything works intuitively and uniformly in this game. For example, since we are on KM sp2 indestructible charges, they behave differently to the invulnerability boost. We know that from experience but you cannot decipher this just from reading the description.
    Additionally, killmongers ability sheet explains how exactly his charges work. You'd need to be an open advocate for not reading stuff to just assume they work exactly the same as other indestructible/invulnerability abilities.
    Killmonger indestructible charges just shown- He will ignore all incoming damage... Nothing else... Where you read his ability sheet??
  • JanabestJanabest Posts: 9
    I simply not using karnak so I hadn't know his sp3.. I never face this so I always had fun to watch sp3 as I had indestructible charges and haven't any damaged.. I really don't know it's karnak ability.. second I just asked because it might be helpful to anyone who read these post.. why people came and try to become smart that they know everything and others are just fool..
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Janabest said:

I simply not using karnak so I hadn't know his sp3.. I never face this so I always had fun to watch sp3 as I had indestructible charges and haven't any damaged.. I really don't know it's karnak ability.. second I just asked because it might be helpful to anyone who read these post.. why people came and try to become smart that they know everything and others are just fool..

it is not a matter of him, or his sp3, it is a matter of knowing how the game works. That AAR can prevent things from working. Once you know that you can look at a champ like karnak and even though you dont know how he works in general you can see that his sp3 has a way to cause your ability to fail.