**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Korg getting parried while unblockable/unstopable

Last few weeks I have had this occur twice. Build up to unblockable/unstoppable with korg go to throw my heavy and my heavy gets parried. Anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Do you have a video?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Only occurrence I can see here is if it was in war and enemy had stand your ground. Also a normal Mordo/sinister enemy with Parry node could also be at play here. But I agree with Lormif for once, more information is needed.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Terra said:

Only occurrence I can see here is if it was in war and enemy had stand your ground. Also a normal Mordo/sinister enemy with Parry node could also be at play here. But I agree with Lormif for once, more information is needed.

In this case it has to be either way or arena, but there are options that can stop it, such as things that can remove the unblockable/unstoppable. But without way more info there is no way help this person.

• Options
    SchmelerFurySchmelerFury Posts: 40
    Both occurrences was in the arena. Unfortunately no video. I thought I was recording but it didnt save. It was against killmonger.

Both time I got the 6 crowd excitement charges went ub/UC tried to throw my heavy and then my heavy got parried.
  • Options
    I have not seen a heavy attack getting parried in the game before and has only occured in this situation with korg.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Well, killmonger does have an unstoppable mechanic after using his special 1. It might had been that
  • Options
    Generally speaking can a heavy attack be parried?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Yes, with Stand your Ground Mastery for example. Or generally when opponent is unstoppable