**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Reasons adding 6* are freaking stupid. [Not A Bug]

Super_fighter1Super_fighter1 Member Posts: 48
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
One: You guys (kabam) can't even fix the most simple of bugs on time. Not to mention the issue were having right now.
Two: We can't even max a 5* and now you just want to add a 6* straight out the bat. And being able to max 5* while we can get 6* is repugnant. We should've been able to max 5* when they first came out.
Three: You're going to make 4* the new 3*.
Four: This is just a cash grab. The richest people are going get great deals from yal while people like me will be obsolete and my alliance worked their butts off for nothing.

If i could, i would give more reasons. If yal got reasons why its bad to release 6*, tell it i love to hear it. If you have reasons why its actually good, show it aswell.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• AyyyyLmaooooAyyyyLmaoooo Member Posts: 42
    edited August 2017
    2) They did mentioned its possible to max a 5* before 6*s come. Clearly not targeted at the majority of the community, likely to impact top AQ ranks for balance.

3) It's almost a year since 5*s came out? Many of us are still using 4*s, I wouldn't sweat it when 6*s make their debut. Plus if memory serves well, Kabam said efforts to collec 4*s will not go to waste and remain relevant

4) Well, no ****..the rich dudes got their 5*s first lol..and eventually everyone got them too through AW, SA and arenas!

as for 1), totally agreed! Lmao
  • Super_fighter1Super_fighter1 Member Posts: 48
    2) They did mentioned its possible to max a 5* before 6*s come. Clearly not targeted at the majority of the community, likely to impact top AQ ranks for balance.

3) It's almost a year since 5*s came out? Many of us are still using 4*s, I wouldn't sweat it when 6*s make their debut. Plus if memory serves well, Kabam said efforts to collec 4*s will not go to waste and remain relevant

4) Well, no ****..the rich dudes got their 5*s first lol..and eventually everyone got them too through AW, SA and arenas!

as for 1), totally agreed! Lmao

Normally this would get people triggered but you gave me a chuckle:)
  • NassNass Member Posts: 6
    Cash pays the bills for kabam... cash grabbing to pay those people who make content...

It's months away before 6*s enter the contest. There are giving everyone a huge heads up so they can prepare for the new content. At some point we knew they would show up, some are ready and some are not... it will never be "fair" for everyone based on investment of time and money into the game. Should be excited for the new quests.
  • Namor09Namor09 Member Posts: 2
    It's ironic that kabam was selling a 4 star catalyst package this weekend. Just like the time when they nerfed SW and Thor. Thankful I did bite the bait this time lol
    Namor09 wrote: »
    It's ironic that kabam was selling a 4 star catalyst package this weekend. Just like the time when they nerfed SW and Thor. Thankful I did bite the bait this time lol

I immediately got suspicious when they gave us really good rewards. And knew something big was coming and yep I predicted the future. And yea good thing we didn't bit the bait.
  • WolfeWolfe Member Posts: 272 ★★
    Of course the paying customer deserve to be one step ahead of the non-paying ones. If you ain't down for that go buy over Kabam and run the game as a charity for the rest of us and I will be eternally grateful. If you don't wanna pay to get ahead then spend long hours on the game like Brian Grant who has clearly shown us progression is possible without having to spend a cent.

Else just go play minesweeper in your spare time.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,608 ★★★★★
    [
    Four: This is just a cash grab. The richest people are going get great deals from yal while people like me will be obsolete and my alliance worked their butts off for nothing.

If i could, i would give more reasons. If yal got reasons why its bad to release 6*, tell it i love to hear it. If you have reasons why its actually good, show it aswell. [/quote]

im in a top 800 alliance and I still use 4* max out champs,
    map 5x5 all 100%

so unless your doing WAY better than that then yeah, the only way to "progress" faster is to spend money.

but I would love to have rank 4 5* that are valuable iceman,voodoo etc.
    I don't think u will be obsolete anytime soon.

look how hard it is just to save for a featured crystal.
    the only basic 5* I need or want is dupe my majik and have yet to pull a starlord

• Bmf420Bmf420 Member Posts: 161
    This is ridiculous. Dude you're crying about something that hasn't even happened yet. Not much information was given but the way the game works ain't changing. Just stop crying about it and play or if you don't enjoy the game quit. There's so many whiney sniveling kids playing this game it really makes building a good alliance hard.
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. Dude you're crying about something that hasn't even happened yet. Not much information was given but the way the game works ain't changing. Just stop crying about it and play or if you don't enjoy the game quit. There's so many whiney sniveling kids playing this game it really makes building a good alliance hard.

Tf you mean not much info was given? Of course we got given alot also, it didn't happen yet but it will.
  • namelessnameless Member Posts: 31
    I think this game should have just had a shard system from the start
  • LagacyLagacy Member, Content Creators Posts: 58 Content Creator
    Omg stop whining Jesus Christ if they wanted more $$$ they wouldn't of told us in advance this is great it's more progression in the game more to grind for it's not a bad thing. Use your brain act 5.3/5.4 are supposed to come out this year there is obviously gonna be T5 basics in Act 5 rewards somewhere, 6* champs don't come out till next year soooo that means we'll get 5/65 champs before they come out so stop **** my god, with the addition of rank 5 5*s it's going to make end game content such as LoL much much easier which means less money for kabam use ur head and realize it's a good thing.
  • ZeperxZeperx Member Posts: 8
    Well i am excited about the 6*.
    thats all i have to say
    sad all my maxed out 4* will be **** in about a year. but same happened with 3* about one and a half years ago.
    but who cares. 5* will be easier and we will get 6* , its allways fun to get new things.
    people whine everytime there are changes. even when Facebook updates people are like "**** facebook give us old facebook back" but after a week everything is ok. so 6* going to be awesome!
    Five: people are leaving now. And alot of them and were having a great MCOC youtuber leaving... Good job kabam >:(
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. This thread isn't helpful in finding or fixing bugs. It's also not constructive, so I'm going to close it.
This discussion has been closed.