**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I upgrade to 4.55?

I have 5/65 corvus, 4.55 venom the duck quake cull obsidian killmonger iceman.
Who should I upgrade to 4.55 next?

Who should I upgrade to 4.55? 24 votes

Archangel(Unduped)
0%
Sentinel(Duped)
16%
MrTicTac1999200810or_StrongRenta_TheInfinty 4 votes
Starlord(Duped)
8%
TerraAdishvar_26 2 votes
Venom(Unduped)
4%
Ctuchik 1 vote
Domino(Unduped)
70%
PantherusNZSubroczuffyexc3lSamdroxtaarSpiderCoolsPool5555ChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHector_1475EtjamaBananaGrantElwixTimeGenesisH3t3rPřìņče01Octoberstack 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    ElwixElwix Posts: 55
    Domino(Unduped)
    Please more vote 🤗
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Domino(Unduped)
    Have you explored V3? If not, go Sentinel and use the resources for other champs. If you've already explored V3, I'd go Domino. So amazing for so much content, the awakened ability only adds a little bit of damage. With synergies, she's an absolute beast for V2 as well, so same could apply.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Domino(Unduped)
    From personal experience, 3/45 sentinel is enough for an initial clear of v3, but consider 4/55 if you are thinking of exploring v3, or if you’ve been enjoying his utility/damage in other content.

A 4/55 domino is the most versatile choice here (imo), and if you haven’t already you could very easily complete and explore v2 with your cull/vtd/sentinel alongside domino (and her synergies).
  • Options
    Domino(Unduped)
    Etjama said:

Have you explored V3? If not, go Sentinel and use the resources for other champs. If you've already explored V3, I'd go Domino. So amazing for so much content, the awakened ability only adds a little bit of damage. With synergies, she's an absolute beast for V2 as well, so same could apply.

I dont clear V3
  • Options
    Domino(Unduped)
    Thanks
  • Options
    Domino(Unduped)
    More vote?
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Sentinel(Duped)
    I'd go with Sentinel. The multiple immunities will fill nicely into your current team, and he's a V3 god.