**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote Supreme use?

CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
I just popped my last freak of nature crystal and pulled a 5* Symbiote Supreme.
Now i have him as a awakened 4* but if i ever used him its for synergies and not himself.

Ive read his abilities and so on but i do not really understand him and what his strenghts are. Ive understood that he is kind of dependent on match ups.

Anyway, If someone wanna give me a quick guide or explanation i would be grateful.
Also, is his sig crucial or just a little nice bonus to him?

Comments

• Honestly, I would say youtube him, that's what i did when I pulled him and it helps a lot. Long story short, he is better on champs who activate buffs or else getting to specials is a chore. Sp3 and punish.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ctuchik said:

Now i have him as a awakened 4* but if i ever used him its for synergies and not himself.

Ive read his abilities and so on but i do not really understand him and what his strenghts are. Ive understood that he is kind of dependent on match ups.

Anyway, If someone wanna give me a quick guide or explanation i would be grateful.

benifits

1) one of the best buff controllers. During his first phase you can stack nullifies and it will just take off buffs as they show up, as well as give you loads of power. When you switch to this phase it will remove all buffs on the opponent
    2) phase 2 limits damage done to you, caps it at 15% per hit, increases your perfect block, and 50% chance on well timed blocks to put more staggers for more power gain and buff removals.
    3) gain furry, and place bleeds that stack, due to the time I have had 15 stacks going, and each hit of specials can put staggers on.
    4) Sp3 triggers all of them at the same time

he is one of the, if not the best mystic in the game right now, and does not need to be awakened.,
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Lormif said:

Ctuchik said:

benifits

1) one of the best buff controllers. During his first phase you can stack nullifies and it will just take off buffs as they show up, as well as give you loads of power. When you switch to this phase it will remove all buffs on the opponent
    2) phase 2 limits damage done to you, caps it at 15% per hit, increases your perfect block, and 50% chance on well timed blocks to put more staggers for more power gain and buff removals.
    3) gain furry, and place bleeds that stack, due to the time I have had 15 stacks going, and each hit of specials can put staggers on.
    4) Sp3 triggers all of them at the same time

he is one of the, if not the best mystic in the game right now, and does not need to be awakened.,
    Well it does feels better when you say that.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Use him with MD, wait to sp3 then some magic will happen.

Except LOL or ROL defenders can't stand more than 2 sp3.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s the best chanpion for 99.9% of fights where you can bleed and the opponent has buffs, solid for matchups with 1 of the 2, main Strat is get to the s3, if the opponent has buffs mystic dispersion will get you to the s2 and you cycle that, if there aren’t buffs just use the s3, he’s fairly reliant on mystic dispersion to be the insane champ you might see on YouTube, I’d suggest lagacy’s sym supreme 101 vid, goes in depth with the main strategies