**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OH GREAT GRANDMASTER . . AN UNCOLLECTED MAKES AN APPEAL !

WE REALLY NEED MORE T4B,MORE STASH SPACE AND RANK DOWN TICKETS !
TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP AND BRING UP MORE WORTHY CHAMPIONS !

Comments

• Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Hello Kingleo,
    The mods have already stated numerous times that rank down tickets were only given out because of serious changes to the Contest. I'm honestly quite tired of people constantly asking for them back. Chose who to rank up more carefully next time. Your other requests seem reasonable.
  • Options
    KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    THEN WE CAN START WITH THE OTHERS ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    im all for it as long its for everyone and not only for the uncollected B)
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly while I think these posts are usually unecessary when they actually introduce 6* in 5 months rank down tickets would be a fair request for many people on the highest levels as they have consumed so of these materials that other would have still able to obtain into 5* when they need them for 6*.

I am not one of these people who did LOL but unless they make items like t2a way more available in game( not just more shards but whole cats available somewhere) when this time comes this would be a qualifying "big change" in my opinion.
  • Options
    TIMONE MAKES A GREAT POINT !
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Whole cats HAVE been made available for a long time, since this season of AQ started.

Rank down tickets shouldn't be making a comeback.

Being "Uncollected" is not a big deal.

Learn to remove caps, Kingleo.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    no changes have been made to any character that would drastically alter how they work, therefore, no rdts. its been stated hundreds of times.

rank up wisely or just rank who ever you like. the use of all caps in every posts is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I'm sorry but I only agree with more stash space.
  • Options
    I'd like more t1 alpha space
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Samuel030s wrote: »
    Hello Kingleo,
    The mods have already stated numerous times that rank down tickets were only given out because of serious changes to the Contest. I'm honestly quite tired of people constantly asking for them back. Chose who to rank up more carefully next time. Your other requests seem reasonable.

Serious changes to the contest? You mean like the addition of 6 stars and the huge change coming to Allinace Wars?
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Hello Kingleo,

Serious changes to the contest? You mean like the addition of 6 stars and the huge change coming to Allinace Wars?

I serious changes to specific champs.
  • Options
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Hello Kingleo,

Not looking to get into this too deep, but while no changes have been made to "specific" champs, many, many champs have been "changed" due to this announcement.

Now, I do KNOW that we will NOT see RDTs for this. It's just wishful thinking. The whole game is shifting and it would be nice to re-jig my roster to keep up.
  • Options
    VDH GETS MY FLOW ! #High5
  • Options
    I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TYPING IN CAPS ! #NoShouting #JustLooksCool
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Hello Kingleo,

Not looking to get into this too deep, but while no changes have been made to "specific" champs, many, many champs have been "changed" due to this announcement.

Now, I do KNOW that we will NOT see RDTs for this. It's just wishful thinking. The whole game is shifting and it would be nice to re-jig my roster to keep up.
    The Champs haven't been "changed". What people were using them for is changing. That's an important distinction because application is elective. Who we use for what is up to us. The Tickets are not intended to be used to shift our Roster based on content.
  • Options
    Hello Kingleo,

The Champs haven't been "changed". What people were using them for is changing. That's an important distinction because application is elective. Who we use for what is up to us. The Tickets are not intended to be used to shift our Roster based on content.

I don't disagree with this assessment, I was simply pointing out that the RDTs would be helpful to a good portion of the community, to enable them to shift the roster towards the "new meta".

As a personal example, I would love to rank down a few 4 stars to have cats to save for 5 stars.

Again, I'm sure this won't happen, but I can't imagine anyone being against this unless it's out of spite for people trying to improve their chances at current and future content. Sure, some might be in a great position because they ranked up the "right" champs at the "right" time, but others may not have had that chance with the RNG throwing them under the bus. It would "even" the playing field, and I guess that's where people see it as a bad thing.

It's really a moot point, because I agree Kabam will not be helping us out with RDTs
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Not sure if they will make a come back, but I noticed this last time around in item use they give points for rank down items being used. And while those all expired months ago I found it interesting it was in there
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Not sure if they will make a come back, but I noticed this last time around in item use they give points for rank down items being used. And while those all expired months ago I found it interesting it was in there

It's been there for months.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,676 Guardian
    Again, I'm sure this won't happen, but I can't imagine anyone being against this unless it's out of spite for people trying to improve their chances at current and future content.

I understand why people want them, but I wouldn't vote to use them in this case. Spite has nothing to do with it. I think a lot of people presumed that if the game offered certain things for huge investments in time and/or large expenditures of money, that was an implicit guarantee that those things would never be superceded with other things. I understand that expectation. I do not believe it is a reasonable expectation to make in an MMO unless the developer explicitly makes that promise.

Every game like MCOC must balance a number of factors in how progress is earned and developed over time. Most, probably an overwhelming majority of MMOs, do not allow people to buy (through time or money) permanent progress advantages. They are allowed to buy temporary advantages, and they are allowed to buy the progressional ability to earn higher tiers of progress, but they are not generally allowed to transfer their top tier advantages upward in an unrestricted fashion. If you allow that you allow players to semi-permanently lock in huge progress gaps between themselves and the rest of the player base. There are serious long term consequences for doing that.

Many players have come forward to assert that if the game doesn't allow players to maintain those investments it will cause players to decide to no longer invest time and money into the game, because "no one" would do so if they didn't get something material and permanent for that investment. However, the flip side argument is that the same "no one" would join a game in which they would forever be unable to catch up with anyone who had already gained a lot of progress. They are exaggerations both with an element of truth to them, but not the whole truth alone.

All MMOs have to balance these two things. That balance generally involves allowing players to carry forward some but not all resources. Where they can't tends to be at the highest tiers of the game. If it costs them players, so be it.

I don't know if I would have introduced 6* champions at this point in time. I know I would have eventually. And I would not have allowed players to upgrade their 5* champs to 6*, nor would I allow them to release their 5* resource investments to carry them forward to 6* champions. The delay would only have caused players to invest even more resources into 5* champions they wouldn't get back. I wouldn't do it out of spite, I would be doing it because I would have to decide what was best for the long term health of the game, and that's the call I would make.

I do sympathize with players who want RDTs, and I don't really strongly oppose the players asking for them. It is entirely their right to ask. But I'm not actually in favor of them nor do I think that the other people opposed to them necessarily have negative motivations. I do know with certainty that my opinion isn't driven by anything other than what I believe would objectively be in the best interests of the game as a whole.
  • Options
    IF RDTs ARE ITEM OF ABSOLUTE VALUE THEN I IGNORE THAT,BUT HIGH STASH SPACE OR INCREASED LEVEL FOR IT SHOULD BE A WELCOME CHANGE WITH NO SIGNIFICANT IMBALANCE !