**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old man Logan debuff?

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Looks like oldman logan is not what was expected, with so much time did they do an okay job?

Old man Logan debuff? 27 votes

Bad job on OML
70%
Spity68TerraTeddersRockermanLvernon15ЗАКСОЛИНStingerbkKohli1999WhalewraithRJustice_209KaspyEtjamaAlexAvalonYcatsnOuxAlyyan99yousef_8000DęłtåFabwizi 19 votes
Good job on OML
29%
SamdroxtaarSavio444issamaf80Charlie_SceneMathking13ElwixEdeuinkTP33 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Bad job on OML
    This was pretty much the last straw for me. I LOVED him in beta and have him sitting at r3 for months very eagerly awaiting the changes to take to r4 and what i was so happy with was the fact that he was fun and didn't need the dupe(mine isnt) to reach his max passives and then for multiple updates after beta he is pushed back but im okay with it bc on the forums im being told itll be worth the wait and man i couldn't wait to drop some of those 15 fury crit bleeds. And then the duration is reduced to a mere 5 seconds and im left wondering what the heck i was actually doing getting more and more excited about something that was ultimately so underwhelming that i feel a fool.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Good job on OML
    I don't appreciate the changes they made to OML between the beta and the expected rework release.
    If Kabam could come and tell us exactly why they did what they did, I'm definitely willing to hear them out, but really from what I can see, the new Old Man Logan combines the less desirable parts of Wolverine and X23 in his current form. And I'd much rather have the version of Old Man Logan that's currently live in the game as compared to the rework version.
  • Options
    WhalewraithWhalewraith Posts: 9
    Bad job on OML
    It took them ages to do this as well.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Good job on OML
    old man bleed or nothing else didnt get nerfed hes like the beta he has 5 sec passive bleed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47h8SQaa3tw

go the video and compare it ti spotlight bear in mind that spotlight is for the 4 star