Pure Skill, is it really worth it?

So since the nerf, is it really necessary to have points in PS? I have it at 5/5 but would it be better spent in others such as deep wounds?

Comments

• FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 122
    It's not nearly as good as it use to be. You would be better off putting them in another mastery. Dw being a great one if you use bleed champs.
  • BigTrump2017BigTrump2017 Posts: 151
    2 years using suicides and it never disappoints me with proper champs of course + MD Lv.4
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 858
    thank you!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 831
    Right now, if Miike's explanation is true, PS does absolutely nothing most of the time. Spending points on it is a waste until they fix the mastery
    Due to more research I have found out that keeping a min of 3 points still does great in P.S. and I now have Deep Wounds at rank 5. Makes the world of winning so much easier.
  • It is a waste to have pure skill, for resources burned u should just get assassination and DW, I have mine maxed works way better on skill champs then ps ever did
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 26
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Due to more research I have found out that keeping a min of 3 points still does great in P.S. and I now have Deep Wounds at rank 5. Makes the world of winning so much easier.

isn´t it better to have same 3 points in Pierce?! 16% Skill vs 15% all classes
    Due to Diminishing Returns, it's really not worth it anymore. Points are more productively spent in other areas.
    bump
    Any word on when this is going to be fixed, or compensated for?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 537
    There have been promises made, but none kept. I would consider anything more than 3 points in PS to be worthless (and that may be overly generous).

Dr. Zola
  • SvainSvain Posts: 318
    I had it maxed, then took them all out and didn't notice any difference. Money well spent!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 478
    Just another example of Kabam hoping that if they wait long enough to address an issue the community will just forget about it.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 423
    Pure skill is pure $%#t and has been for some time. Mike said they were "looking into it' like 6 months ago. I can only guess that Stevie Wonder was one of the people doing said action.

The only class based mastery that does anything is MD.
    I still haven't forgotten about PS!!!! Fix it please or give us our units back!
  • canncann Posts: 1
    oyu mükemmel
  • Ridiculous that there hasn't been any update on this issue. I maxed Pure Skill within a month of its initial release. Heavily invested. PS was amazing, then was rendered completely irrelevant following v12.0 update with diminishing returns.

That was 10 months ago. This issue should be addressed. We have all waited long enough.

Any update on Pure Skill would be appreciated.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 50
    2 years using suicides and it never disappoints me with proper champs of course + MD Lv.4

hi :) i never thought a MD mastery combinated with suicide mastery existed. your comment caught my interest :) is there some possibility that you can tell me what mastery you using for that MD combo with suicide master? if you can then another question is: does your defenders of MD champs still able to win even with suicide?
  • Speedbump wrote: »
    So since the nerf, is it really necessary to have points in PS? I have it at 5/5 but would it be better spent in others such as deep wounds?

It's pure garbage. You get maybe 10 points more in damage on a critical hit. That's laughable. Yet they won't even refund it. You're wasting points using it. Ditch it and move on.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 118
    I agree I have unlocked my ps to 4/5 was planning To go 5/5 then the nerf happened and I dropped all points. IMHO unless you can go atleast 4/5 the percentage ignore is way to low so until they fix they damage output for 4/5 and 5/5 this mastery is basically useless.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 50
    but it does increase the PI?