**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am really disappointed in the OML “buff”

KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
As the title says, I am really disappointed in OML so called “buff”. In my opinion, you took away the only good thing he had going for him originally and was probably why people ranked him up in the first place which was his passive regen.

You did increase his damage, but not to the point that it compensates for the change to his regen. I am really starting to wish you would of left him alone so i could still take advantage of his passive regen. As he stands now he will be put on the bench.

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Ha
  • Options
    Just tested him out. I like it so far but wanna run him some more first
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    People can't stop complain and crying, can they
  • Options
    TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    You really have to learn how to play him. If you play him correctly and don't use a special until your regen almost expires, he can regenerate the whole fight. OML is WAY better than he was.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s much better than he was pre buff, just not a beyond god tier champ
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He’s much better than he was pre buff, just not a beyond god tier champ

It is not so much a question about him being better or worse then before, because that is debatable and depends on the content you are trying to clear.

What we can say definitely is that he has lost some utility with the loss of his passive regen. With it now being a buff, it is subject to thinks like nullify and buffet node for example.

I am not saying he is worse, just very unhappy that the reason i originally ranked him up for is gone.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Did they fix the issue of his ST Synergy not working?