**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level 1 Alliance Revives in Loyalty Store are AWOL

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Haven’t been in the store for well over a week. Help!

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    They aren't permanent there. They mainly come from the glory store, not loyalty store. And a good enough AQ rank gives them out aswell.
  • Options
    I know they’re not permanent there, but they generally appear about once a week at least. It’s only possible to buy one every ten days or so from the Glory Store. And yes I get them from AQ also. If I wasn’t looking for more I wouldn’t be posting this message, would I?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    "one every ten days" what are you talking about, you can get more than that with your glory. I think you can get 10 in one go if you have enough glory. If you don't have enough glory it's on your alliance, not the game. And who uses loyalty for revs anyway?
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Terra said:

"one every ten days" what are you talking about, you can get more than that with your glory. I think you can get 10 in one go if you have enough glory. If you don't have enough glory it's on your alliance, not the game. And who uses loyalty for revs anyway?

wow

• Options
    As others have noted, the purchase limit in the Glory Store is 1 at a time. There isn’t a purchase limit in the Loyalty Store.

I buy these for AQ not AQ- it helps to have revives on some map 6 paths at least for when you mess up or are unlucky.

• Options
    DjpkDjpk Posts: 174
    Yeah Its been over 3 weeks now