**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus

Question. I'm sure I don't need to ask cuz I'm sure I know the answer but Colossus is armour break immune except from tech but is he nullify immune? I'm guessing no... But thought I'd ask the community

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Afaik he isn't. I use voodoo and he can convert armor to poison. He's not immune to that. I don't think he's nullify immune thou
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    They are passive, some can be pemanent which just means they wont expire over time so yeah - either nullified, staggered or just abused with ronans specials.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Afaik he isn't. I use voodoo and he can convert armor to poison. He's not immune to that. I don't think he's nullify immune thou

Voodoo counts as a nullify since he doesnt work for angela. So if he works for colossus, he definitely isnt immune to nullify
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Kinda what I thought.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    immune to armor breaks but not nullify. Voodoo, Morningstar, Magik, Mordo, etc are all champs who can use his armor to melt him. Champs like Dorm, Hood, GR, Doc Strange, Sym Strange etc are champs who can just get rid of his armor. Ronan just stuns him for like 10+ seconds.