Beam visuals missing

I have had an issue for a while now where certain visuals are missing from animations, usually beam related attacks and this can make it very difficult at times to get the right timings for evading.
The two that instantly come to mind are Warlock’s sp1 and Morningstar’s sp2, but there have been a lot more.
I was wondering if this is a bug? Or if I have some settings that I can change etc.

https://youtu.be/u9PIPA91A8Y

Comments

• Can you please tell us what device you're playing on and the OS? Thank you in advance!
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36

Can you please tell us what device you're playing on and the OS? Thank you in advance!

Hello! I am playing on the latest ipod (I think it’s 7th gen) and iOS 13.1.3

But it was also happening for quite some time on my previous device which was the ipod 6th gen through quite a few iOS updates.. I also tested the same duel on my phone (android) and the beams appeared, so i’m really not sure what’s happening
  • Lewkk said:

Can you please tell us what device you're playing on and the OS? Thank you in advance!

Hello! I am playing on the latest ipod (I think it’s 7th gen) and iOS 13.1.3

But it was also happening for quite some time on my previous device which was the ipod 6th gen through quite a few iOS updates.. I also tested the same duel on my phone (android) and the beams appeared, so i’m really not sure what’s happening
    Thank you for that information! We'll get this looked into!
  • @Lewkk , is that the iPod Touch, 2019 7th Gen model with A10 Fusion chip ?
    Does that actually run comparable to iPad 2018 6th Gen that also has the A10 Fusion chip ?

For some reason I just wouldn’t think that the iPods would run as well as the iPads, whether that be because of processing speed or graphics processor, or other. I know they have evolved since the days of only being a music device, but they still are the low end device. So wonder if they really aren’t up to the task of such high processing graphics intensive display (?)

@Lewkk , is that the iPod Touch, 2019 7th Gen model with A10 Fusion chip ?
    Does that actually run comparable to iPad 2018 6th Gen that also has the A10 Fusion chip ?

For some reason I just wouldn’t think that the iPods would run as well as the iPads, whether that be because of processing speed or graphics processor, or other. I know they have evolved since the days of only being a music device, but they still are the low end device. So wonder if they really aren’t up to the task of such high processing graphics intensive display (?)

Even if the iPad is more advanced I still just see the iPod as the iPhone without the cell service, this latest one has only been released a few months so I can’t see it being too lacklustre. Also Morningstar’s sp2 would show up before so it disappeared somewhere along the way, I really have no idea!
    @Kabam Vydious
    Any updates? I have another duel to show as an example.

https://youtu.be/m56vsSp_0OI
  • I remember when I switched from an iPad 4th Gen to an iPad 6th Gen. There were SO MANY more things that suddenly became visible that I had never seen before during fights.

As the processing requirements in the game keep on increasing (or buffs, nodes, etc in higher fights), wonder if your device is having some elements now fall off the table.

I remember when I switched from an iPad 4th Gen to an iPad 6th Gen. There were SO MANY more things that suddenly became visible that I had never seen before during fights.

As the processing requirements in the game keep on increasing (or buffs, nodes, etc in higher fights), wonder if your device is having some elements now fall off the table.

This also makes a lot of sense to me until I say that I was able to see Morningstar's sp2 when she was a new character (and for quite some time after that) but now her sp2 is amongst the visuals that are missing, other than the visuals the gameplay is completely fine!
    Also I am able to see Doom's sp1 and sp2.. which may mean nothing xD but they seem to be to date the newest special attacks with quite a bit going on!