**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Scmex21Scmex21 Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike and team it’s taken a lot of time and planning to get to where we are. Hope y’all understand pro level gaming. We take our team play seriously and not lightly.
    Thanks in advance,
    GSB
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    edited November 2019
    Rob_b_rob said:

1. Whats this bye aw i keep reading about? My alliance missed 2 wars because of this glitch and might miss 3.

The bye system has always been there for the rare instances when a match is unavailable. Sounds like with all of the un-enlisting stuff, it has gone haywire as a result.
  • FearkongFearkong Posts: 224
    We have had the same problem @Kabam Miike

Please advise

W_2_W
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Guys, calm down. You’re literally saying the same thing 100+ times. 11/11 is a holiday and it’s the weekend, check what they said in stead of all complaining about the same time. This is not something you just fix in 1 day, yes they should have locked everyone out of aw when most got un-enlisted but they need time to come up with a way to fix it and to think about compensation.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    That autoignoreblock just came up again
  • We understand how frustrating this situation has been for everyone and know it has impacted many Alliances. We are working to properly address this and will inform everyone once we come up with a decision.

We understand how frustrating this situation has been for everyone and know it has impacted many Alliances. We are working to properly address this and will inform everyone once we come up with a decision.

Thanks. Btw my last post was being type as you posted and was not directed at you.

• FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★

We understand how frustrating this situation has been for everyone and know it has impacted many Alliances. We are working to properly address this and will inform everyone once we come up with a decision.

Thank you for the response and I appreciate the team is looking into it and are aware of the problem. The issue I have is that Kabam chooses to let these issues just continue. Why not lock down war for everyone? People will complain but at least it will be fair. By letting bugged wars and matchmaking continue you are just adding to decreased morale and increased anxiety among the alliances impacted. We understand things happen, but why let a known problem just continue?
  • We lost enlistment on one of our wars and how do we get compensation?
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Agreed. I also appreciate the response and I’m sure you’re doing your best at the moment. But not freezing/pausing AW last Friday has meant some alliances have continued to benefit at the expense of everyone else. They’ve been able to continue their season, will have spent resources/possibly got wins/rewards and gone up in rank at the expense of the alliances frozen out, and they’re going to resent any retrospective action now. So you’ll have two large groups of unhappy people.

We lost enlistment on one of our wars and how do we get compensation?

Read this thread from the beginning would be a good first step to educating yourself on how to achieve this

• ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    Will there be anything done for summoners who failed to finish their required 5 wars due to the enlistment issue? Some had recently joined their alliances, and this will cause people to miss one of the five they needed in order to qualify for season rewards. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Thank you for the response and I appreciate the team is looking into it and are aware of the problem. The issue I have is that Kabam chooses to let these issues just continue. Why not lock down war for everyone? People will complain but at least it will be fair. By letting bugged wars and matchmaking continue you are just adding to decreased morale and increased anxiety among the alliances impacted. We understand things happen, but why let a known problem just continue?
    because they thought they had resolved them.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It's sad. The tragedy is a big blow for us. We lost our point, our chance, our eager to play war, and the effort to date is a waste. I hate this situation, the one in Kabam responsible for this mess and how did Kabam deal with this situation.

You should do better, Kabam. You should do better.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited November 2019

How hard is it to SHUT AW DOWN!!! while working out the problem??? It’s feel like it’ll be making the team’ job harder and more infuriating to the fan base if it keeps going and the compensation comes up short. Sorry but this is getting ridiculous, shutting it down/pausing would make waiting on updates less stressful

*EDIT* apparently I owe @Fishweasel a soda for repeating their point, hehe

Lormif said:

Judging from the aw issue being only mentioned as an unsolved/unfixed/ongoing issue in the announcement from when all of this started I'm kinda puzzled about how you come up with that thought tbh.
    Because that post has been edited, after sat they had listed war and AQ as being completely resolved and that they were now focused on retrieving rewards and other areas. They edited it yesterday, hence the replay about it yesterday. They even had a banner up Saturday saying it was resolved.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Judging from the aw issue being only mentioned as an unsolved/unfixed/ongoing issue in the announcement from when all of this started I'm kinda puzzled about how you come up with that thought tbh.
    Because that post has been edited, after sat they had listed war and AQ as being completely resolved and that they were now focused on retrieving rewards and other areas. They edited it yesterday, hence the replay about it yesterday. They even had a banner up Saturday saying it was resolved.
    Yet the rewards issue is also not resolved.

Neither is the issue with Pure Skill not working past level 3. What is that you ask? The mastery bug that has existed for 5 years...

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Neither is the issue with Pure Skill not working past level 3. What is that you ask? The mastery bug that has existed for 5 years...

Actually they coverd the rewards issue would be worked out later this week.. Also as they have repeatedly told you it is not bugged, it just does not provide much benefit after 3 because the scaling to 3 was too good and they will be redoing it at some point, but hey facts.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Actually they coverd the rewards issue would be worked out later this week.. Also as they have repeatedly told you it is not bugged, it just does not provide much benefit after 3 because the scaling to 3 was too good and they will be redoing it at some point, but hey facts.
    Roflmao. “It just does not provide much benefit after 3 because the scaling to 3 was too good.” Have you seen the scaling after 3?

Regardless it does not work and those who spent the untold units unlocking it have been screwed for 5 years.

Classic example of how if Kabam is allowed to ignore something, they will.

@UmbertoDelRio maybe if we ignore him like Kabam ignores bugs that benefit us, he will go away.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    edited November 2019
    I along with many of the community are super annoyed by what’s happening and you can bet with heavy expected spending periods right around the corner Kabam are just as highly strung as the rest of us.

We all know that this is not going to be a simple fix for Kabam - it’s easy for people to say ‘X’ or ‘Y’ but if t was that simple it’s likely it would have been done already.

There are so many issues at play here that need to be factored in - off the top of my head the following spring to mind:

1) countless alliances have started matchmaking and been un-enlisted from consecutive wars which has resulted in dropped ranking and bracket demotion.
    2) some alliances have been awarded ‘byes’ which has given them rewards for a win and 209,000 season points which is very generous.
    3) above item 2 can result in some unbalancing in the war system in matchmaking.
    4) Some members not being able to complete 5 wars which makes them ineligible for season rewards.
    5) alliances getting wars likely used boosts, potions and even units - if AW season is cancelled these are then wasted.

There are probably many more I’ve missed but this is what I can think of at hand right now.

This on top of all the other areas of game effected such as AQ, arena, doom/fantastic invasions, repeated fights, champion bugs etc has created somewhat of a perfect storm for Kabam.

As much as it annoys us we have to give them time to get down to nuts and bolts of issues. They will be just as motivated as the community to resolve especially with sales period right on our doorstep!

I do feel communication from Kabams end has been lacking though for such a major issue.
    Stopping the season progress would have been a dead simple stop gap that would have bought them time to get things sorted without the paying customer base (okay some of you are FTP) getting upset about the lack of promised communication

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

I still don't really know what you're basing that on.

This is the announcement I'm talking about. The part about aw being "known" not "fixed" has been that way from the start.

It certainly has been that way before the next aw started on saturday.

When did they think it was fixed, when all they tried to do in the beginning was fix the time-loop-glitch?
    You notice the word "were" as in past tense on the 9th? right? Also the 9th was Saturday.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Roflmao. “It just does not provide much benefit after 3 because the scaling to 3 was too good.” Have you seen the scaling after 3?

Regardless it does not work and those who spent the untold units unlocking it have been screwed for 5 years.

Classic example of how if Kabam is allowed to ignore something, they will.

I know what pure skill does and how it works. at 16% you get pretty much the full effectiveness of it except on some heavily armored champs, that does not mean it is bugged, jsut that there are not many champs for you to need all the ranks, just like you will rarely need all ranks in coagulate.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I'm just as angered as the rest... Our alliance has missed out on enlistment and its certainly cost us the tier we were aiming for... But I feel they are taking this seriously and we will be compensated fairly! But don't have over the top expectations!

But the forum moderators are not at fault, I'm sure they're making the game team fully aware of our anger and frustration at all the **** we've had in the past few days, but let's be patient, and stop abusing the mods! They're trying to help!

Our voice has been heard! Now the balls in their park to make things right!
This discussion has been closed.