Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SuperfanSuperfan Member Posts: 25
    Yes, I am experiencing the same kind of problem. I have a moto z3 and when I try to get my solo reward I get kicked out of the game.
  • JGPeekJGPeek Member Posts: 1
    It has been 3 hours trying to clam those rewards but unable to claim them as if I do not claim them I cannot get the next milestone. Every time I try to clam then it appears like network issue but when I try on solo event pop-up nothing happens.

I am an android user and i am using oneplus 5T android pie version.

Please help @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @RichTheMan

• PRABHSHARAN13PRABHSHARAN13 Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2019
    Device : Motorola Moto G5
    Android Version : 9
    Game Version : 25.0.1
    Cant claim rewards from special milestones missions ( win fight against villians). I have completed all fights and reward are showing : 1k 5star shards & tier 2 elemental crystal but doesnt get claimed even after tapping on claim now multiple times. There are 3 ways to claim it and none works.

And whenever I open stash to claim though there, it starts showing network issue sign and nowhere elese in game.

• TaigaMiniTaigaMini Member Posts: 23
    Same as everyone else. I cannot claim the rewards from both "Special" tab and "Solo Events" / "Alliance Events" tabs. If I click on theh special tab nothing happens. When I try to claim the same rewards via the Rewards tab from the Overflow box thing on the front page, the game freezes with the cannot connect symbol in the bottom right. If I try to claim anything from the Solo/Alliance tabs, the game resets to front screen again with rewards still there.
  • THANOS199999THANOS199999 Member Posts: 3

I'm having trouble claiming rewards... I've completed WIN FIGHTS AGAINST VILLAINS [5/5] just an houe ago... bur i was not able to claim them... PLZ HELP ME
  • Rog101Rog101 Member Posts: 3
    I can't get my rewards for anything
  • KevinUseltonKevinUselton Member Posts: 0
    Still not able to collect rewards on iOS. Also have alliance members who had to use revives in order to complete quest due to issues and spend units to get revives to complete quest. Also arenas are still not working properly.
  • THANOS199999THANOS199999 Member Posts: 3

I have completed all 5 levels of WIN FIGHTS AGAINST VILLAINS special event of which last level i.e. 5th one which i completed like an hour ago i couldn't claim rewards for... PLZ HELP ME... clicking the button CLAIM NOW isn't working it seems nor does the CLAIM BUTTON FROM STASH is... PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS
  • 95Huskers95Huskers Member Posts: 5
    I STILL CAN'T CLAIM MY REWARDS FOR MY MERCENARIES FIGHTS WON
  • SarumansBeardSarumansBeard Member Posts: 6
    TaigaMini said:

Same as everyone else. I cannot claim the rewards from both "Special" tab and "Solo Events" / "Alliance Events" tabs. If I click on theh special tab nothing happens. When I try to claim the same rewards via the Rewards tab from the Overflow box thing on the front page, the game freezes with the cannot connect symbol in the bottom right. If I try to claim anything from the Solo/Alliance tabs, the game resets to front screen again with rewards still there.

Same here :(

• Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Which one of the Objectives are you trying to claim for? (Eg. 1st, 2nd, 3rd...)
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Member Posts: 901 ★★★
    I dont know what the heck is going on with this game, firstly fights are not registered and now i am unable to claim my special quest rewards.

Kabam this time u better give a satisfactory compensation or I m done with this game :/
  • 95Huskers95Huskers Member Posts: 5
    Reward # 1
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Member Posts: 901 ★★★
    4th
  • CaptainVanDyneCaptainVanDyne Member Posts: 47
    When I click claim nothing happens. Is this happening for anyone else? Will they just be available later?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Member Posts: 726 ★★★
    Um it says that you fixed the collecting rewards bug but i still can't collect it. It leads me to that disconnected page again. Or is it just me
  • KaspyKaspy Member Posts: 179 ★★★
    I still cant claim either. I am trying to claim the 5th ovjective for the vilian fights
  • FarazzFarazz Member Posts: 5
    Still not able to collect the objective rewards i have a video of the too
    Didn't Kabam say they fixed it? I still can't claim it :/
  • abqberabqber Member Posts: 230 ★★

Not able to claim the final milestone rewards for winning fights against villains.
    However I was able to claim the penultimate milestone rewards (4th) for winning fights against mercenaries.

Device: Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus
    Android version: 7.0
    Game version: 25.0.1

Thanks and I appreciate the efforts the team is putting to resolve the issue.
    Can you guys still claim the rewards from the little tick?
  • Neon_BlakkNeon_Blakk Member Posts: 12
    Milestone & objective rewards are NOT fixed as @Kabam Miike stated as of 11pm PST. It kicks me out with a lost connection error.
  • KevinUseltonKevinUselton Member Posts: 0
    Still can’t claim rewards, multiple units spent on completing quest due to kabam a issues arenas still not working properly on iOS
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Member Posts: 203
    Yup i still can't claim 5th milestone on villains one.
  • AtuldragonAtuldragon Member Posts: 1
    Cant collect rewards
  • AKL21AKL21 Member Posts: 2
    Me too!
  • SimoneSimone Member Posts: 1
    Dears, the game is blocked....arenas....no possibility to get the prizes....no possibility to go ahead in the history.....etc...etc...

• TheUnknownXTheUnknownX Member Posts: 11
    My friends and foes special rewards have disappeared without claiming them all.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Member Posts: 919 ★★★
    Read the top announcement bruh :)
This discussion has been closed.