**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    Same here
  • Completed 5/5 Win fights against heroes, but cannot collect the reward.
  • Daily objective connection issues. Side quest tap to claim nothing. All after the emergency maintenance fix. Get it fixed kabam
  • NobodiNobodi Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Same here
  • Bigblue21Bigblue21 Posts: 1
    edited November 2019

I have the same issue as some of you have stated. I'm unable to claim my reward no matter how many times I click or restart the game. I was really hoping to get the 5* crystal shards so I can open a new 5* champ 😒
  • ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34

Just curius here too, guys.. I wasn't able to claim the ISOs from duplicating my champions and my rewards from Mutant Combat solo objective.. Is it going to disappear? Or will it be claim-able in the future?
  • Same here
  • I'm having the same issue. Can't collect and idk if it will still record the next rank if I don't collect this one.
  • QuigonnQuigonn Posts: 12
    I have 2 rewards I still can’t claim

• Device : Motorola G5 Plus
    Android Version : 9 (Pie)
    Game Version : 25.0.1
    Can't Claim Milestones Rewards from special ones (win fight against villians). I have completed all fights and rewards (1k 5star shards & tier 2 elemental crystal) but nothing happens when I click on claim now.

And I have completed the mercenaries objective and claimed that one but still cant claim other one.

See I made progress and claimed mercenaries objective reward but cant claim other ones.

And If I try to claim though stash, it starts showing internet connectivity problem sign even if internet working fine.

• VishalRajwadiVishalRajwadi Posts: 33
    edited November 2019

This is the second time I am posting it. I am not sure what is wrong with Kabam..
    They really need to gear up or move forward.
  • KevinB2KevinB2 Posts: 7

Just be nice to claim special rewards first since it is on a timer. Gonna have to blow through so duel stones I guess so I can get all the mercs done once we can claim rewards.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Like the notice at the top of the forums?
  • @Kabam Miike in having same problems claiming my rewards from special objective. this is ridiculous. please help
  • Same here except i have a Huawei p9 lite milestone of fantastic family and foes win fights against villains event won't let me claim the awards of 3 and 4 haven't completed the 5th yet for it but here's a pic

• There's always something when a new update comes out
  • I've been having the same issue. Unable to claim the Special Objective rewards since yesterday.

The funny part? I can claim them with my alt account. No issues there whatsoever.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Been over 12 hours with no status update from Kabam. Getting really frustrated with the lack of communication on this.

• Same here I can't claim my reward
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The first Rewards from the Mutant Combat Event and the 24 Science Iso-8 from my recent 5 Star Luke Cage Dupe have Merged and Crash my Game anytime I attempt to collect them...
    Just What? How Even?

• Hi everyone,
    As it is shown in the picture, I cannot claim those rewards as the button does not work and the whole app is down by internet connection interuption.
    I assume that a dynamic bug has appeared in the Marvel's servers connecting with the app at that point.
    So, is any fix on way to deal with this problem?
    I look forward to hear from you!
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    There’s a big green box at the top of the forum addressing this as a known issue that theyre working on
  • Every time i click accept this reward it will be disconnect . Try plz
  • Jorile1871Jorile1871 Posts: 4
    Same here and I just got access to areas again it sucks I might miss my goal because of it
  • Jorile1871Jorile1871 Posts: 4
    Same here and I just got access to areas again it sucks I might miss my goal because of it
  • I can't get special rewards too... Problems in arena and repeated fights
This discussion has been closed.