**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW issue

@Kabam Miike

When arranging AWD for the current war, I noticed that none of the nodes had local node boosts listed, it only listed incoming and outgoing node boosts. I’m assuming that they are still there just not listed for some reason. Might have something to do with the issue reported last Aw/aq or the push to fix it. Also have had reports from one of our alliance members that node 3 in our current tier 5 war was having unexpected results. I. E. He took full damage while blocking and the opponent gained 1+ full bar of power on every parry. His fight was Corvus vs domino and neither of these should have happened. He should be posting his own thread with video proof shortly.

Please contact the game team and see if these issues can be resolved as soon as possible as this will make for a very difficult war for alliances if they are not.

Comments

• You might have to click around on the new set of icons that are on bottom right of the screen now. Different icons for global vs local vs incoming buffs.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Hey there.. when you click the node it defaults to the outgoing buffs for some reason.. if there are no out going or incoming then it shows the local node buffs.. see the image attached for the button to see local node buffs.. it's an odd way of defaulting as normally when someone clicks on a node they want to see what the local nodes are..

As for your second point.. i have no idea about that.

• Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104

You might have to click around on the new set of icons that are on bottom right of the screen now. Different icons for global vs local vs incoming buffs.

Ahhh ok didn’t notice that before. Thx.
  • And one of those icons (the diamond shape) might be an indicator of pre-fight ability enabling for defenders (I thought I read somewhere) ?? Like for Human Torch, but as a defender, sounded like you’ll be able to apply one of his ability choices when you place him on defense ??

Or else will be something else new in war.