**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong war multiplayer

Hello,
My alliance has T1 war rating, but we got x7 multiplier which will hurt us with the score in this war season:

you can see in the image that our tier is, but the multiplier is 7 instead of 8. I contacted support a couple of days ago and got generic response. I know that currently there are issues in the game, but I hope this will be addressed and we will get a proper multiplier.

Comments

• Options
    You could be down near bottom of Tier-1, and maybe got matched against ally near top of Tier-2. In that case, War Map (T1 vs T2) both teams play on is decided by random between the 2 tiers.

If you are playing on Tier-2 Map nodes, then you only get Tier-2 Multiplier (same as opponent).
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    We matched top master alliance, which also shouldn’t have happened, but if we playing tier 1, I except to get t1 multiplayer
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    More than likely the wrong tier is displayed due to being on the cusp. Consider that? Wishful thinking is the best.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    arni2 said:

We matched top master alliance, which also shouldn’t have happened, but if we playing tier 1, I except to get t1 multiplayer

What "should" happen in matchmaking is off in this war because a lot of alliances got unlisted because of the issues on fridays meaning less alliances to pair up against. This means you could be paired without higher or even lower than normal.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

arni2 said:

What "should" happen in matchmaking is off in this war because a lot of alliances got unlisted because of the issues on fridays meaning less alliances to pair up against. This means you could be paired without higher or even lower than normal.
    I don’t care if we matched 4th master alliance, I di think things need to consistent. T1 war, t1 multiplayer, t2 war, t2 multiplayer. Code perspective tier and multiplayer should be bonded together