**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Please take the time to help me out with my next Rank 5 Mutant.

Torn here. I have Colossus at Sig 25 (I can get him higher) and unawakened Havok (I can awaken him, and take him to Sig 120) I have done 1 path in LOL, 100% Variant 2 and 3. I am right now in a Map 3-5 alliance and Silver Bracket in War. Which one is better for me to rank-up?

Please take the time to help me out with my next Rank 5 Mutant. 41 votes

Colossus to R5
12%
JakearoundTehsigzorzX_Factor_AgentSmittyTShazsm 5 votes
Havok to R5
87%
ArcDeAngelusSubrocManup456TerraDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444_ASDF_Osfan8UnsilentIcyhottErkScholiaRaikisBruinsfan8510AknylmzCharlie_SceneJohn757Little_Crocodili29AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 36 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    Havok to R5
    Havok still has greater damage and doesn't need parry/have to do his best
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Aleor said:

Havok still has greater damage and doesn't need parry/have to do his best

What is Havok's prestige like?
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    Havok prestige is top 20 atm,he is on top 16,plus he has uses both on offense and defense.
    And he isn't gimped like colossus is
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Havok to R5
    Rank up havok but save the gem

Rank up havok but save the gem

I don't like having unawakened champions at R5. I have two mutant. One I'm saving for Namor.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 950 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Seems like you are really limiting yourself with that self imposed rule. Your options are then to never r5 Havok (unless you dupe him), or waste an AG so you can r5 him.

Edited to say, I wouldn't r5 either unless you already have all the best mutant champions r5ed and have no other potential options.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    Havok to R5

You'll want him for 6.3 Havok

Isn't Havok immune to himself or am I wrong about that? (Plasma detonation damage)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Colossus to R5
    _ASDF_ said:

Surprised this is a poll. Do you want high damage output or above avg? Havok is a monster and has awesome prestige. He’s extremely resistant to energy debuffs and immune to incin. 🤷‍♂️

Colossus also has 2 more immunities than havoc btw
    For mutants, I have R5 5* Domino. Since there are new nodes like Psychic Thorns coming up, doesn't it make sense to take Havok? Also, I don't have a good Havok counter.