**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

1* Colossus still the pre-buff version

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
I know this is super irrelevant and it may seem unimportant but I was running the Sunday arena out of boredom and noticed while building my streak that the 1 star Colossus is still the old version. His abilities have not been changed just seemed funny wanted to report it. Probably not important at all with all the major issues we have had recently but still it is a problem. Here are the screenshots, again not really important but I thought it was funny that we have a bug like this, 2 different Colossus's lol

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Hes supposed to be like that in the 1* version. I think it was either Zibiit or Vydious who said something about not overwhelming newer players with complex characters so they kept 1* Colossus as his prebuff self or something similar.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited November 2019
    I think having a champ whose abilities change between 1* and 2* is more confusing for a new player than Colossus’ new abilities alone, which aren’t even all that complex.