**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level Up Solo Event..?

MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 371 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Any know if the solo events are randomly selected or if they are scheduled in a certain order? Been about 3 whole days now and Level up event seems to be skipped over. πŸ€”

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Random, also there are 4 events and it’s been 3 days since level up, doesn’t seem like that abnormally long
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    They're semi random, in that you can't get the same one twice in a row, but it's a random choice from the other three (I think) options.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe early last year it went for a week with no level up event, and Miike had to reassure us that it was all working as intended.
  • Options
    MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55 β˜…
    I have been waiting, and fairly sure it has been a week. Twice we have had arena wins two in a row, so wondered if that event was being duplicated by mistake? Any update?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope they avoid it till they fix the rewards. Me and my kids accounts have a ton of resources trapped right now.
  • Options
    Marvsbd said:

I have been waiting, and fairly sure it has been a week. Twice we have had arena wins two in a row, so wondered if that event was being duplicated by mistake? Any update?

You must be confusing some of the 7 hour class arena events. Hero Use and then Event Quest Comp were 22 hour ones before today's Arena Wins. Pretty sure we had a Level Up within a day or 2 before that.
  • Options
    NotStarvingNotStarving Posts: 19 β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Random, also there are 4 events and it’s been 3 days since level up, doesn’t seem like that abnormally long

Nope, no way it's only been 3 days. I've been expecting for a Level Up event for 2 days now which means the previous one was was at least 3 days even before this. You're right though, these events happens randomly.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Snizzbar said:

They're semi random, in that you can't get the same one twice in a row, but it's a random choice from the other three (I think) options.

Close. It's a random choice after excluding the past 2 events.