**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Inverted controls

Android user
Gs8
Android 9

Not all the time but I've noticed sometimes when I'm trying to dash back my champ dashes forwards. Sometimes I try to block but just stand there and get slammed. Ik for a fact im doing the right inputs. Dont have video as its random

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Maybe the node you were fighting on had inverted controls? ever considered that?
  • I have experienced this also. Swiped right to dash forward and actually dashed backwards. It's happened twice so far in different fights. No inverted controls node. Just randomly in the middle of a fight.
  • SqwawkerSqwawker Posts: 10
    same here, attempt to block but it doges or dashes instead in arena, quests, everywhere, not a node issue
  • If this isn't due to the node or champ you're up against, please head over to the thread below to properly report the performance issues you are experiencing.

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.