**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Exploration

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Don't know if I'm missing something or if it's already known (though I did check the search bar), but this is a bug as far as I know:

As you can see above, it says our Alliance has done 91.3% Exploration, but we have explored the whole map. Again, I may be missing something, if I am, please let me know.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Don't know if I'm missing something or if it's already known (though I did check the search bar), but this is a bug as far as I know:

As you can see above, it says our Alliance has done 91.3% Exploration, but we have explored the whole map. Again, I may be missing something, if I am, please let me know.

have you tried closing an opening the app again? There is a visual bug that will do that.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

have you tried closing an opening the app again? There is a visual bug that will do that.
    Just tried it, it crawled up to 92.5%. I just want to make sure we'll have points for full exploration at the end of it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Just tried it, it crawled up to 92.5%. I just want to make sure we'll have points for full exploration at the end of it.
    I dont know, you should put in a ticket if restarting did not clear it up.
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

I dont know, you should put in a ticket if restarting did not clear it up.
    Just noticed that in the BG section (I'm in BG2), it shows up as 100%, so this is a visual bug. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  • Running 2 groups, and stats show only 1 boss kill, and only 89 attacker kills (although yes, it might not be 100 kills max if opponents did not set a full defense, but then probably would be an even multiples of 5 missing, not odd like 11).

Didn’t think of why overall doesn’t say 100% without first checking your other BG ??
    What is the “Visual Bug” ?? The stats screen is the alliance-wide stats across all BG's, which you have not fully explored yet.

Running 2 groups, and stats show only 1 boss kill, and only 89 attacker kills (although yes, it might not be 100 kills max if opponents did not set a full defense, but then probably would be an even multiples of 5 missing, not odd like 11).

Didn’t think of why overall doesn’t say 100% without first checking your other BG ??
    What is the “Visual Bug” ?? The stats screen is the alliance-wide stats across all BG's, which you have not fully explored yet.

Ah, that would explain it. I initially got confused because the blue mark for war progress showed it as not 100%, but more like 90. I'm pretty darn sure those are battlegroup specific, right?
  • Those 2 bars (yours and opponent below it) in upper right box on map screen are “Overall, across all BG's” for War. Not just your own BG group.
    edited November 2019

Those 2 bars (yours and opponent below it) in upper right box on map screen are “Overall, across all BG's” for War. Not just your own BG group.

Huh, didn't know that. Thanks for the info. This was really the first time doing 2 BG's for me in AW.