**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I have enough items to down the collector?

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
Here's what I have

Do I have enough items to down the collector? 26 votes

I have enough
34%
Jim0172Lvernon15soumaEtjamamonomuggFreeToPlay_21H3t3rGiodood_1Stellan 9 votes
I have more than enough
3%
Ya_Boi_28 1 vote
I need way more revives
34%
TerraSpiderCoolssolopoloJohn757ChampioncriticTheSpicyKnightIzzykeVbnmeAryl 9 votes
I need a little bit more revives
26%
Haji_SaabSceptilemaniacPizzaGuy245XxLoganTDCxXEdeuinkPablo276lowlevelplayer 7 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You need too grind arena first for more units. You will need more revives. And if you have stark spider man, rank him up because he will make the fight easier
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

You need too grind arena first for more units. You will need more revives. And if you have stark spider man, rank him up because he will make the fight easier

How many more revives should I need? Only have sparky as a 2 star.
    I recommend you grind up to 600 units. It’s gonna take abit. I think Corvus can beat the collector easily. Not sure, I don’t use Corvus.
  • Options
    Hey there, went ahead and move this to Strategy and Tips so you can have an easier time getting responses.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    I have enough
    i think you're ok with the team revives. use boosts only while you're at the collector. but be careful not spending team revives before the collector. i advise you that if you find bane difficult practice first so you can get to the collector with most of your time with good portion of health
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I have enough
    As long as you’re skilled you’re ok
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I have enough
    I think you should be fine as you are if you're good. Who am I to talk though? I'm still putting off this fight like a wimp.