**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap IW or Hype to rank 5

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
?

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Lol. Keep trying.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    LOL, Bye :V
  • Options
    This already was closed down. It would prob be best to put this in here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/168601/season-ending-early-merged-threads#latest
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Bye Felicia......
  • Options
    Why would you ban me?? No reason to. You’re the one calling people names manhoofs.
  • Options
    How can you tell it was closed? It’s not at the top... I need to go through all the threads?
  • Options
    Anyways you can’t delete your post after it’s posted.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    RonD9 said:

How can you tell it was closed? It’s not at the top... I need to go through all the threads?

Well, you started a new thread, so I assume, you must have known the thread was closed.
    Not to mention, you are calling out an moderator, who literally can't do anything for you.
    And to top it off, they already stated in the announcement, this there was more compensation coming, so not sure why you are getting so upset when you don't even have all the details yet.
    You need to chill dude

• Options

RonD9 said:

Well, you started a new thread, so I assume, you must have known the thread was closed.
    Not to mention, you are calling out an moderator, who literally can't do anything for you.
    And to top it off, they already stated in the announcement, this there was more compensation coming, so not sure why you are getting so upset when you don't even have all the details yet.
    You need to chill dude

So I think I’ll go with Hype...
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Manyoofs said:

Can’t wait for your ban :)

Can you now please change your name to manhoofs? Might be the best forum name.
  • Options
    I see you edited your first post.....fair enough.
    Go with CAIW. lots of utility there.
  • Options
    No, it was a bug.
  • Options
    Probably. Suddenly the forums are kind of glitching up too I noticed.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    You must have many friends manyoofs
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    What is this thread