**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season rewards ain't going anywhere.

It will arrive when it does.

Comments

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Thank you.
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    _ASDF_ said:

Did we get them yet?????
    Please refer to original post again.
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Did we get them yet?????
    Please refer to original post again.
    But that doesn’t tell me when!?!?
    Repeat previous step.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    The question remains when will rewards be delivered
  • starC207starC207 Posts: 6
    It's been almost 14+ hours and the rewards are not in. Are we goin to get them? Yes then when?
  • Kabams probably gonna give the rewards when the season was supposed to end lol
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    starC207 said:

It's been almost 14+ hours and the rewards are not in. Are we goin to get them? Yes then when?

So what? What's the rush?
    Are you that eager to pull the 5* KK ?
  • Anytime sooner than a whole week from now, which is when rewards would normally have been given out if they let the season finish as originally schedules, is bonus “gravy time” for rewards coming.

If they gave them out too soon, without making sure the abbreviated season ranks were not further messed up, then there would have been even more outrage. (as if that’s not gonna happen up here anyways, lol)
  • starC207starC207 Posts: 6
    IcsGrec said:

starC207 said:

So what? What's the rush?
    Are you that eager to pull the 5* KK ?
    Yeah, I was about to delete my kabam account and i thought it would be nice if i pull a 5* before the deletion of my account.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    There's no bloody patience anywhere anymore, have you ever thought that although war finished early the job of working out positions is more complicated this time around. Let them just do their thing and just wait it out.