**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa 6.3.1

2»

Comments

• CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52
    Bleed vulnerability node broken on medusa? I cleared her but took 3 to 4 revives.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Sym is the best one to take it down if u hav the skill void can do it somhow
  • CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52
    Gamer said:

I took her out already. My concern is if the node is broken.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    CR7gourav said:

Gamer said:

I took her out already. My concern is if the node is broken.
    Don’t Sean that broke might be me run he 5 times back out an in was making me nuts
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Killmonger with Winter Soldier synergy, anyone try that? No autoblocking with True Strike up, stack up bleeds and drop sp3. No Sym Sup, Void, Fury or Gwenpool for me.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

I used Symbiote Supreme and he did just fine. Just get to those L3s and stack the bleeds on. I do have 3/5 MD.

https://youtu.be/ScxzurZ4eJY

How does he not trigger buffet constantly with all the buffs?
    I do have Despair maxed but buffet is only 5% so I suppose it wouldn't be as bad with less or none?... I've added these noteworthy masteries to the YouTube video description:

Mystic Dispersion: 3/5
    Despair: 3/3
    Deep Wounds: 5/5
    Assassins: 5/5
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

I used SS with no mystic dispersion and suicides on and soloed her

Doesn't he constantly trigger buffet?
    Ya he does but 2 things: I had 1 point in despair which counts for smthn and the bleed vulnerability makes it so that she died within 30 stacks of bleed overall(used sp3 around 3 times the entire fight and placed 10 bleeds each time I think)
    Her AI is a bit weird so watch out, caught me off guard a few times
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    /
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

How is Void able to do this fight but Cap cant reverse the regen with his debuffs? Void doesn't cause bleed so how exactly does that work?

he can heal reverse the buffet
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My favorite takedown I've seen so far is with Killmonger and one massive SP3 super bleed.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Update on the whole fight. I tried taking her down with an r4 Ronin and managed to get her all the way down to 21% with a couple revives before she stopped throwing her special attacks and I had dex her attacks and she healed back up to 83%. Absolutely horrible fight and there’s no reason for both the buffet and explosive personality nodes. I don’t see how this fight can be done without Sym Supreme who I don’t have. Looks like it’s back to hoarding units and I’m not gonna try it again until I pull Sym. Miserable fight.
    Also I don’t think the bleed vulnerability node is working properly because all my bleeds did the same amount of damage regardless if they were applied when another bleed was already active.
    @zeezee57 I have Blade and Captain America IW Unduped both at r4.
    And also Killmonger and Domino both at r3
  • Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48
    Archangel works fine guys - max deep wounds and despair. Parry heavy and you will build up 8-10 bleeds, dex the specials, rinse and repeat. Very easy.
    @Luke2323 Don’t have him either unfortunately
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Removing dexterity helps if you're having problems with this fight ;)
    @Greywarden I turned off dexterity and was able to take her down finally! Thanks for the advice!
    @Bigbadromo I did end up taking my Killmonger up to rank 4 specifically for this fight, but I ended up getting her down mostly with Ronin anyways. Oh well, at least Killmonger is an awesome champ to have at r4.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

@Greywarden I turned off dexterity and was able to take her down finally! Thanks for the advice!
    @Bigbadromo I did end up taking my Killmonger up to rank 4 specifically for this fight, but I ended up getting her down mostly with Ronin anyways. Oh well, at least Killmonger is an awesome champ to have at r4.

Nice work! The less than 20 units to respec is so worth it.

Update: I completed my first run through of 6.3!