**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Push Questions

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Okay, first thing: Is a maxed 4* Corvus viable enough in 5.2.5 and 5.2.6? Like, how difficult will the first fight with him be on each quest with those health pools? And second of all, with this roster, what would be the absolute best team for 5.2.6? Keep in mind Magik will be 4/55, Namor will be 4/40, Sabretooth will be 4/40 and Spider-Gwen will be 4/40.

Also, these are the teams I'm planning on bringing in for 5.2.2 - 5.2.4. Let me know about any improvements I could make.

Namor (Powerful specials in Imperius Rex)
Sparky
Magik
Blade (For Hood Boss)
Ghost (Powerful Sp2)

Void (Heal Reversal)
CAIW (For UC and partial heal reversal)
Magik
Venom (For Spider-Gwen)
Sparky

Void (Heal Reversal)
Ghost (For Caltrops Storm Boss)
Sabretooth (Masochism shutdown)
Killmonger (Synergy for Sabretooth)
Magik

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    For 5.2.6 best team imo would be
    Sparky (collector mvp)
    Blade
    Quake
    Medusa
    Magik.
    Corvus is viable but you need to play very good for that first fight since he's a limp noodle on first fight. Get charges early and your Golden.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    For the collector, like @terra said, bring sparky blade, Medusa, and magik. Bring quake if you can play her well. Corvus could work though the first few fights would be a struggle. You can definitely get uncollected- I used 5/50s and 4/40s. Use boosts too. For the collector, he is easier than you’ll expect, just remember to get damage in because you won’t last long. Special intercepting also can help you out
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

For the collector, like @terra said, bring sparky blade, Medusa, and magik. Bring quake if you can play her well. Corvus could work though the first few fights would be a struggle. You can definitely get uncollected- I used 5/50s and 4/40s. Use boosts too. For the collector, he is easier than you’ll expect, just remember to get damage in because you won’t last long. Special intercepting also can help you out

Terra said:

For 5.2.6 best team imo would be
    Sparky (collector mvp)
    Blade
    Quake
    Medusa
    Magik.
    Corvus is viable but you need to play very good for that first fight since he's a limp noodle on first fight. Get charges early and your Golden.

Thanks for the input guys. I can play Quake well, both Quake'n Bake and Quake'n Shake, though I will usually use the Quake'n Bake throughout normal quests. Any input on the teams for those other chapters?
  • Options
    For 5.2.2, is namor awakened? You’ll need an electro counter, so either namor or a DoT champion. Your 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 team look good.
    5.2.5 can be done with anyone, bane is about timing. Quake and magik are good for bane though
  • Options
    Its kind of funny that I’m helping you. My own uncollected help post was about a week ago.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1027963#Comment_1027963
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

For 5.2.2, is namor awakened? You’ll need an electro counter, so either namor or a DoT champion. Your 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 team look good.
    5.2.5 can be done with anyone, bane is about timing. Quake and magik are good for bane though

Namor isn't awakened, but it doesn't matter too much. Since you do no damage on basic attacks, the only damage I'm going to get back is from specials. I'm honestly okay with taking that damage, it's not too bad.
  • Options
    Bane is passive isn't it? I'm surprised that Ghulk isn't mentioned often for Bane. I'll probably take him to R4 just for 5.2.5 and 5.2.6.
  • Options
    Yes, bane is passive. You time it so you’re in the middle of a combo or special attack when bane transfers back to you
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    magik all the way for every chapter
  • Options
    Thanks for the help so far guys! I just completed 5.2.2 and 5.2.3 earlier today. Am waiting for the T4B to get Sabretooth to Rank 4, then I'll go in to Masochism. Looks like this is where it really gets stepped up. Forgot that debuffs get nullified along with the regen, so Void won't be very reliable for heal reversal. Think I'll be using 5/50 Blade, 4/40 OR, 4/40 Killmonger, 4/40 Sabretooth and 4/55 Magik for it. I'm thinking OR should be able to take care of Caltrops Storm and will help Sabretooth a lot more against Masochism with that 30% chance to inflict bleed on basic claw attacks. Thoughts or tips?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    storm is an easy boss, just be careful of the unblockable finale