**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation Discussion [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Agree this is total bs
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    I don’t see why cav or uncollected should get more rewards than anyone else. Everyone experienced the same issues and they therefore should have offered everyone the same rewards across the board.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited November 2019
    I saw someone post they got this, I think Conqueror.

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    The compensation that we haven’t received yet?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SDP said:

• Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    lol I'm trying for uncollected and I need a 4*? wow
    Lormif said:

SDP said:

OH! My sincere apologies.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    a full 5* reward for someone not uncollected is a huge compensation. A full 5* is less impactful for someone in later game content. That is why tiered rewards otherwise the substantive impact of the compensation would be very different.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited November 2019
    This is a complete joke and an insult to the entire community. The maintenance had nothing to do with story progression. The maintenance screwed up the AQ and wars for every alliance in this game in the same way. Every member of this community was affected. Why the H*** are people getting better compensation packages based on title? That had nothing to do with what happened. This is not an in-game offer. This WAS a chance for kabam to apologize to the community for not testing their updates before letting them go live. I lead an entire alliance and I actually had to stop and put my life on hold for over 24 hours while this was going on to keep my alliance together and you're telling me you're going to give me basically half of the rewards that you're giving everyone else that has attained cavalier status? WTF The only reason I'm not cavalier is because all of my free time is spent running our alliance. Everyone in this community was affected the same exact way and the compensation packages should reflect this. End of discussion.
  • It's now Nov 16. Why I still don't receive compensation?? Is this another maintenance bug issu
    Very nice package. More than I expected. I was just telling someone a couple days ago, that 1-2k glory would be sweet.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Midnite93 said:

After seeing what reward cavalier got i am convinced for pushing towards cavalier but it'll take a while

I have been slowly pushing for it in the past 6 months since becoming Uncollected. I finally did it last month by using about 400 free crystals to get through the last three parts. And leaning into Omega Red on Crossbones and Blade on Sentinel. I heard the calendars would be tailored by status so I pushed myself to finish it off.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    The only thing I have got is one energy refill.

This is a complete joke and an insult to the entire community. The maintenance had nothing to do with story progression. The maintenance screwed up the AQ and wars for every alliance in this game in the same way. Every member of this community was affected. Why the H*** are people getting better compensation packages based on title? That had nothing to do with what happened. This is not an in-game offer. This WAS a chance for kabam to apologize to the community for not testing their updates before letting them go live. I lead an entire alliance and I actually had to stop and put my life on hold for over 24 hours while this was going on to keep my alliance together and you're telling me you're going to give me basically half of the rewards that you're giving everyone else that has attained cavalier status? WTF The only reason I'm not cavalier is because all of my free time is fun running our alliance. Everyone in this community was affected the same exact way and the compensation packages should reflect this. End of discussion.

Didn't read the part of mail that said this is comp for the downtime. There will be a separate reward for the AW issues that will likely be tiered based on the alliance rankings before and after.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Who's bright idea was it to do the compensation packages based on story progression level? What does story progression level have to do with the AQ and the wars? I'll tell you, it has absolutely nothing to do with the AQ and the wars. Nothing!
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Did you get or form a 5 or 6 star?? If so what did you pull...?

For me was a first time dupe on my R4 cage, not mad!

Side note: thank you kabam, look forward to the AW and AQ compensation next week 🙏
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Who's bright idea was it to do the compensation packages based on story progression level? What does story progression level have to do with the AQ and the wars? I'll tell you, it has absolutely nothing to do with the AQ and the wars. Nothing!

So you think there are provers doing map 7x5 and plat plus alliances but cannot get uncollected?
    Ktashak said:

I think Kabam finally did something correctly! Why the hell are starter players yelling that they didn't get 7500 red shards? If the game is fully functional they have no chance to get it anyway. This is a fair compensation. Disagree with me, it changes nothing. Also the glory is OK. It cannot be more fair. Imagine if someone who plays this game 1 week getting the same compensation as an oldschool cavalier with 100% 6.3.. just imagine

I am in an alliance with a few cavaliers tell me how they were more affected than me and therefore deserve better compensation

This isn’t even the compensation for AW, chill man
    Stopped reading after first para in the comp mail lol
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    I mean, just because we are lazy/too busy for story progression as we have other duties(example side quests(more rewards) and alliance events) doesn't mean that we are not affected by the maintenance. there are a lot of other modes for us to play too, and story progression does not reflect our level. From my point of view, only the cavalier compensation is good as they were trying for labyrinth etc but for proven people who are trying to clear uncollected, 2.5k shards and a 4* crystal are not going to help at all. While I am grateful for the compensation, I feel that the compensation should be given out equally regardless of titles.

Everyone was equally affected but Kabam continues to insult us with tiered compensation? Utter rubbish. But typical....

We can't give a new player an entire 5-Star and 1000 6-Star shards. We scale rewards because we have a progression plan for the entire game.
    Everyone was affected in the same way everyone should have the same compensation, just because I am half way through 6.1 doesn't mean I was any less affected than my cavalier alliance mates