**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon Combo Lose Issue

SparrowNittSparrowNitt Posts: 87
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Aegon Synergy with Starlord and proxima midnight is not working anymore.
We are losing combo meter on first hit.
Am the only facing this issue or others haven’t tried yet??

Comments

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    They'll just delete this post instead of fixing it. This is a very important synergy. If Ghost or Domino's synergies were broken I'm sure there'd be more griping.

Fix it or give a rank down ticket. My 1st 5/65 and right away he's broken. I would have taken Ghost or Namor up instead.
  • Ezra7676 said:

They'll just delete this post instead of fixing it. This is a very important synergy. If Ghost or Domino's synergies were broken I'm sure there'd be more griping.

They’ll delete this hundredth post, or maybe merge OP statement, into the main (and highly visible for anyone who wants to search before posting another “hey I found this new bug, anyone else ?”) thread, because otherwise people would be looking at hundreds of different threads on it without a central location to find updates.
    They’re not trying to cover it up, and have just replied with the latest update again on the matter today, saying it is still being worked on.

• Hey there, we have a thread going for this issue that can be found here. As some have mentioned, we're still looking into this issue and will update everyone once we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.