**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Spider Gwen

So I recently pulled a 5* spider Gwen and I have to say... She is really damn good and fun to play , I feel like she is underrated as a champion 🤔after her buff she is pretty damn good , is she God tier ?? Hmm it's definitely food for thought what does everyone else think that have actually played her ?

Comments

• Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Very help thank you ! Even with her not being awakened she is a beast. And one thing that you have off is , she nullifies true strike by being hit by the opponent 🤔
  • Options
    Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so you can have an easier time getting responses.
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Question about the natural class advantage for example maestro, the champion (6.2.6)...can gwenpool inflict slow? Just Wana Kno before I rank her to 4/55
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Question about the natural class advantage for example maestro, the champion (6.2.6)...can gwenpool inflict slow? Just Wana Kno before I rank her to 4/55

Spider-Gwen can slow superior class opponents like those, just not champions from the skill class.