**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggesting a “Pity” System for Featured Cavaliers

2»

Comments

• Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Let's look at an extreme: trying to not only pull a featured 6* but also straight up getting them to sig 200. Let's look at the heaviest whaling whale so to speak.

With either steadily or at any certain point increasing drop rates, this wahle would on average require less cavalier crystals to get their featured champ to sig 200.

Which would result in kabam losing revenue.

Now, why do you still think that your idea would benefit kabam and how exactly would that work?

I don't see people that spend on average maybe 200 moneys a month to suddenly spend 30000-60000 on one type of featured cavalier just because of slightly increasing drop chances.

You might do that, sure, but you're already in a different category than the average spender. And guess what, you're still not at the top spending wise.

People whale out to a ridiculous degree already. You spending maybe another 100$ on top of what you've already burned, because slightly increased drop chances entice you to do so, is nothing compared to people whaling out in 5 digit figures regardless of the drop chances staying the same as they currently do.

Pls read the above comments on where I and others stated that the improved drop rate counter would be reset each and every time the 5* featured or 6* featured is obtained to prevent abuse.
  • Options

Okay and additionally regarding your tl;dr:

You can't strictly work with numbers you pulled out of your rear as if they were relevant.

The average whale pulls the featured after [X] crystals, not 200. Have you ever seen one of those ridiculous cowhale openings...? That type of spender will not buy more crystals, because they already whale out with the drop rates staying the same. However this type of spender will on average require less crystals to pulls the champ. Less than the current [X] crystals.

Which results in a smaller revenue, how can you not see this lmao.

Those numbers were based on a simple majority. Unless you can’t seem to comprehend what 63.3% means? Seems like you’re the one that is ignoring what statistics and probability is telling you. Anyways, it’s not worth my effort trying to explain something as simple as this to you. Got bigger fish to fry, lesson plans to prepare. See ya 👋!
  • Options
    We’ll just have to agree to disagree. I have my perspectives, you have yours. And I’m not like some people to force others to accept my opinions even though they’re highly logical. Nice debating with you!
  • Options

Akumaccb said:

We’ll just have to agree to disagree. I have my perspectives, you have yours. And I’m not like some people to force others to accept my opinions even though they’re highly logical. Nice debating with you!

Lmao alright, champ. Still no explanation on how kabam will make more money by statistically selling less crystals on average, but you do you lol.
    This is where you’re logic is inherently flawed. Lesser crystals on average indeed, ha! I can’t believe how the college education system is failing us nowadays.
  • Options
    Topdog23Topdog23 Posts: 15
    A friend of mine. . A true legend by nature and game play pulled a 6* doctor doom and duped him.that guy always got meh pulls but he never gave up and trusted the system and his patience was rewarded. We must learn from this gem of a guy. . X