**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best in comic - Worst in Game

2ยป

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Thanos
    Thanos coz this guy made the entire Avenger and most MCU squad members work overtime to save the world ๐Ÿ˜‚

However i would love to see Dr Strange the undisputed sorcerer supreme followed by sentry to be buffed.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Thanos

Captain america he is the best in the mcu but in the game people hardly use him

Stop reviving 3 years old posts lol
    Agreed. Also, side-note: Black Bolt
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Thanos
    Dave7099 said:

This speaks to me on so many levels lol. Love it!

Also magneto is a beast in game! Sure he "could be stronger" like comic level, but Thanos though....he's so bad
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited January 2023
    S

Dave7099 said:

This speaks to me on so many levels lol. Love it!

Also magneto is a beast in game! Sure he "could be stronger" like comic level, but Thanos though....he's so bad
    This poll is from 2019, before Mags was buffed. Which begs the question, why was it brought back in 2023?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Magneto
    Magneto is winning!!!

Hopefully he gets a buff. I feel like a second bleed on the SP1 would do it.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited January 2023
    Thanos
    I did not realise how old this poll actually was and was confused to see Magneto

(seriously, how do people even find three year old polls?)

But anyway, Thanos easily takes this - imagine being THANOS then being a mediocre trophy champ that is only desirable due to being a trophy champ.

If that.

Shoutout to Dr Strange, though.
  • As this is an old thread and many of the new replies are focusing on this fact, the thread is being closed to prevent it from becoming more non-constructive. Please do not revive dormant threads from years ago.
This discussion has been closed.