**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Help not reducing timer in availability

I have 3 accounts, 1 on my phone and 2 on separate iPads. I noticed the help button does not reduce the timer for the champion availability in the arena.

5* Initial help right after fight - 1st iPad help registered and time reduced. 2nd iPad help registered but time still the same (counting down). I tried restarting the app after the help but timer was still the same.
6* Initial help right after fight - 1st iPad help registered and time reduced. 2nd iPad help registered but time still the same (counting down). I tried restarting the app after the help but timer was still the same.
6* help became available again after fight from 8 hours ago. - 1st and 2nd iPad help registered but time not reduced at all.

Comments

• Options
    What was the amount of time that each one was reduced by ? Should have been a total of 5 minutes after having 5 others in ally (including your 2 other iPad accounts) give your phone account help.

On the other subject, when 5* and 6* champs are eligible to ask for help again (after the initial 2 hour help window), they will NOT get any additional reduction in shorter refresh time even though they can receive additional helps.
    * Not sure if that is maybe a bug or not, but that is how it’s been working for 5*/6*. Probably designed that way, otherwise your 6* could over 12 hours Gain a total reduction of 30 minutes (6 instances of 2 hour helps, x 5 helps from ppl each).
  • Options
    I retested and it is on the 2nd help request for 5* and 6*. It is not consistent on when the 2nd help is available. So maybe it shouldn't become available at all but if it does come available it should at least reduce the timer. When requesting help for a second time, after using the champ in the arena again, the help isn't available for a bit longer. Not sure if this is how it is supposed to be.