**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like to see the nexus style crystals effect other crystals?

Todays new Nexus Preumiums are quite a new spin on the game and I would love to see this expand to Grandmasters or Cavilers in the future, what do you think?

Would you like to see the nexus style crystals effect other crystals? 96 votes

Yeah!
92%
DNA3000LogarooGamerbecauseicantSnizzbargr3nd3lNyaleAntgeo1LosspikRazorDevilHeraldofNonedr_nish777Ben345qStar_Lord_SaielJohnyzeroLvernon15CropDusterLightvayneSammyJankis 89 votes
Nah.
7%
JadedDOKTOROKTOPUSNoOnexROGuytennisTimeGenesisBabyMiikeDęłtå 7 votes

Comments

• VikingGunn85VikingGunn85 Posts: 33
    I was under the impression we picked 3 champs and then spun for a star rating....
    Pick your 2* is a disappointment
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yeah!
    If its reasonably priced sure, I would suspect there would be a limit on how many you can form or buy within a month though but I think thats fair.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Yeah!
    This could be an excellent addition to the Sigil for 11,000 shards.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Just replace 5* and 6* crystals with this type of choice. Would also help to see what champs need buff most. I mean, if they don't know yet. With over 100 champs it's almost impossible to pull someone you really want
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Nah.
    Nah.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Yeah!
    I love the concept behind these crystals. I'd happily pay up to 4k 4-star shards to pick my choice out of 3 4-stars...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yeah!
    They should make every single crystal work like this haha
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Yeah!
    These should be the new 4*featured for 3k shards
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    I can see them releasing it for 5* as well, but probably overprice it... like 15-20k shards
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yeah!
    Please kabam, DO NOT lock the nexus crystals in the future behind the summoner sigil and make nexus crystals accessible for all players 🙏. In fact, i believe the nexus system should be implemented in every single existing crystal for no extra cost hands down 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    Yeah!
    Leave it to just other champion crystals leave out item crystal even tho this option would be awesome for an awakening gem crystal
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yeah!
    As long as it’s a reasonable price.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Yeah!
    The 5* and 6* pool have massively increased since their introductions, this would be excellent, albeit a small increase in the amount of shards needed. 13k maybe?