**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is currently the best champ for long fights

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
*Do damage cap*

Who is currently the best champ for long fights 129 votes

Guillotine 2099
34%
PantherusNZSpity68LosspikTerraShaconaqearsjumsolopoloDONZALOOG1234PeterQuillDRTOPintzz10or_StrongDarthPhaliceC408Colonaut123GhostboytjieRougeknight87gauravtheslayerScarRealmRockypantherx 44 votes
Ægon
40%
Acehole77Alex13369SaielSpicyslicerPatchie93NojokejaymKayne34TwmRAKTEKAhitlawSpiderCoolsPegasusVishBrokenBsnskaHeattblasttAknylmzBattle_GreninjaChampioncriticTorah13 52 votes
Ghost
6%
Lvernon15Amazing_Demon05Kill_GreyStevieManWonderDwhalen8554Adishvar_26AlexAvalonLucasjones_98REiiGN15 9 votes
Star Lord
4%
Darth_StewieBLEEDlNG_DGERogers 2~1TheBestinTuakauMoNsTeR_804The_HoTU 6 votes
Carnage
0%
Groot
7%
cAncAmODOKTOROKTOPUSSadPandaBearFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheDuke899monomuggGtekkersArylUranium3000Sam 10 votes
Other
6%
NEO_mr_AndersonLeoGnarleyardoAustin555555PrathapXxLoganTDCxXrobernestleepsp742Fabwizi 8 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Pretty sure that Guillotine 2099 has it done now.

I'm curious where Proxima Midnight stands in this list - once you get all four of her missions done her specials do ridiculous damage.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Groot
    No champ can outshine aegon in long fights
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ægon
    Guillotine has more dmg but aegon has a lot more utility
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Other
    Venom the duck has worked quite well for me in long fights.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I put Ghost, but that was before I saw that there was a damage cap. In that case, I say Guilly99.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    Other
    Venom the Duck is a ramp up champion, you can choose the aberration effects (fury, precision, power, regen, block, perfect block) you want to store topping at 10.. save combination which suit your preference.. like 3 regen, 3 power, 2 fury, 2 precision.. or 2 regen, 4 power, 4 fury.. VTD has high health and attack to tank through most fights.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Guillotine 2099
    For long pure damage output guilly2099 can do some insane ramp up damage. Aegon utility is the best by far once you get his combo up there. Really tests will come out when abyss of legends is released. Haven’t found a fight yet where I could hit the 600 hit cap for guilly2099(R5).
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Terrible question. What are the nodes you’re fighting? SL is and always will be long if the node has no buff that directly harms him....
    If it’s a bleed node obviously SL isn’t this best....
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Groot
    just kidding...
    actually i think that would aegon when you have several fights in, but guilly 2099 could perform better without having so many fights
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Star Lord
    Star Lord obviously. He's a bit of a ramp up champion, most suited for long fights where he can build up his combos, thus increasing his attack bit by bit. Bit of a wet noodle at the start but when you get to 80 or so hits, his god mode shines through. Good for LOL and ROL. (Btw he only can do that if he's awakened.)
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    One long fight, Guilly. Best damage output with a quicker ramp up. For multiple long fights, Aegon.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Groot
    i wanted to vote for proxima midnight cause she is hot
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Other
    Sentinel
    His armor buff is really strong, and his regen is good at 100 charges
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

*Do damage cap*

It’s really down to guilly and aegon. Guilly has better damage and sustainability, whilst aegon has better utility. Both are great champs. Also, having looked at the leaked abyss of legends nodes, guilly looks like the best option due to some of the nodes punishing crits, and her damage is better.
  • I'll go for other and that's yondu
    Ghost and Stark spidey ain't so bad too
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This depends. I’m pretty sure you mean long quests. Not long fights.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Why is Guillotine 2099 considered better than Ghost in single fights now? Is she really that good? I must have been living under a rock.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    mbrace said:

Why is Guillotine 2099 considered better than Ghost in single fights now? Is she really that good? I must have been living under a rock.

In a really long fight, she outdamages Ghost, and also can have a little bit of regen. Greater ramp up, essentially. Ghost is certainly better all around though.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    It all depends honestly. Just one fight? How big of a health pool?
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Other
    Ghost Rider, end of story, first 3 fights in R.O.L no problem.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Groot

No champ can outshine aegon in long fights

Except maybe proxima
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Other
    Namor is a contender here.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Void?
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Other: BPcw.
    The fights never ending (very little damage) so is for long fights :D