**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's high time for refreshing the AWs !

Hello There !

I'm pretty surprised that nobody opened a discussion about this... but I think, and a lot of players think, that it's high time for an AW refresh !

You, Kabam, have buffed rewards for AQ (map crystals, rank rewards, honor rewards, completion/exploration, ...) and you have successfully (for me) refreshed AQ with map modifiers !

But now, AQ rewards are so high that it's not even worth to play AW seriously !
We earn T2A and T5BC much more frequently now with full map6/map7 than with a full season of AW.

Indeed, AWs require more ressources (in terms of boosts and potions/revives) than AQs because AQs are routine, not strategy, and once we get used to our path, it's a piece of cake... Whereas the AW are higher in strategy and difficulty, but lower in rewards.
More and more players are leaving this mode whereas it's the most competitive of the whole game !

As Brian Grant said : try to find a way to keep us on the game for the next 5 years ;)
Try to watch this video, he suggests some good ideas for improving AW's system and making them less expensive.
--> LINK HERE !

If you want us to fight in AWs seriously, you'll have to fix the AWs AND buff the rewards...

Jack L'Edenteur :kissing_heart::relaxed:

Comments