**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the most 5* shards you’d spend for a Nexus crystal?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Saw that it was confirmed in another post, so just wanted to get a general idea of the cap most people would pay, including mid tier players and below. Hopefully it isn’t restricted to sigil only, but could be dependent on one’s progression.

What’s the most 5* shards you’d spend for a Nexus crystal? 82 votes

26%
CreditzMaverick75DOKTOROKTOPUSFatalEndMaster3418BsnskaChampioncriticThi101SmashKappa2gKeenmonkey_5HedronGOLBUmbertoDelRiodononeRU11011Silver_SagaChubsWhiteToyota_2015Polygon 22 votes
52%
INTEGRALMagrailothosege999menUncle_Fatty_247QuikPikOsfan8Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756Cupidissamaf8010or_StrongAldacMarkg25IvarTheBonelessTheSquish671TheDuke899MarvzeliusInfineightLoctiteSuperGluePHJfin 43 votes
8%
TerraLvernon15iRetr0Webby72PrezRio4monomuggGhostlydrag0705 7 votes
I’m going to stick with the regular crystals
12%
PiviotOnmixNiteAndDaeSaransh245GonçaloMasterChief1176SPIDER_MANLucianoDelHoyaDoctorwho13WeiC 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Because I’ve got a lot of champions there aren’t many that would make a big difference, so I’d be willing to play quite a lot of shards for a choice
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Mid tiers player here.
    Since I presume we're talking about a basic poll nexus 5* crystal, it should by definition fall between the normal basic 5* crystal and the featured 5* crystal, hence 12k shards.

Oh wow, this is a great way to put it, how do I change my vote? 😂😂 I really hope Kabam hears us out on this and makes them available for everyone for a fair price.
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    love to get champs that I could choose, that are actually good and i like. Last time i pulled a jane foster and then duped her lol.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I think 15k is the better of 2 evils,cause 15k for a non featured is still pretty expensive but it is something I reckon most people would be fine with,not too much for 1 champ and not too little that kabam wouldn't benefit from it.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    i'd pay 12500 shards for a 5* basic nexus crystal, and the existing 5* featured crystal should be replaced with a 5* featured nexus crystal, which is the same as the 5* featured crystal but with the nexus mechanic equipped.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    To have the choice between 3 crappy champions does not desserve more than 12k. The major part of 5* champions are up to correct. The probability to get 3 champions of this side is very high.
    Moreover veteran players have more than half of the basic pool.
    Nevertheless it is an interesting question, thanks