**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should the recent 6* and 5* Vision offers be standing offers like Unstoppable Colossus?

Should the recent 6* and 5* Vision offers be standing offers like Unstoppable Colossus? 25 votes

Yes- Let us earn and save not just give an auto edge to whales
68%
SnakeEyes69NanoDroidFoxhero007DOKTOROKTOPUSSwartzy84tkhan08NiteAndDaeColonaut123Rougeknight87AldacLoctiteSuperGlueSaint9CtuchikMidnite93Crumb3307Doctorwho13UncleHate 17 votes
No- Only the rich deserve special treatment
32%
SpeedbumpHSenpaiLiss_Bliss_PaytoPlayspaceoctopusTheDuke899Dead1Pkarli412 8 votes

Comments

• These voting options are very interesting
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No one cares about UC. Pointless thread
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No- Only the rich deserve special treatment
    Jaded said:

You missed the point of the poll then. It has absolutely nothing to do with UC. UC was just a reference about permanent offers.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Jaded said:

i bought him yesterday lmao, i like him more than the stupid piece of mug called cull obsidian, he is so stupid he doesn't even talk in the movies and will get nerfed because his ugly face and stupidity, worst "good" pull i have
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

You missed the point of the poll then. It has absolutely nothing to do with UC. UC was just a reference about permanent offers.
    It’s not a reference point there is only 3 champs they offer for virtual currency outside of crystal shards. Unstoppable Colossus is always available because he sucks. OG Vision has many uses. It would be game breaking to just have a continuous deal for him.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    I’d prefer that they add 6 star UC and take the limit off loyalty from helps.

You could save 30k units FTP if you live in the arena and hoard. Vision’s not exclusive to whales, but they should make it known timing twice a year rather than springing it on us randomly.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

UC is not an offer, it is the ability to buy a trophy champ through the game. Vision is not a trophy champ, while being a wet noodle, he is still pretty amazing for a lot of content.
  • Saint9Saint9 Posts: 20
    Working in

Jaded said:

i bought him yesterday lmao, i like him more than the stupid piece of mug called cull obsidian, he is so stupid he doesn't even talk in the movies and will get nerfed because his ugly face and stupidity, worst "good" pull i have
    I’m only 150k from duping my UC 👍